A Global Release Has Been Confirmed For The Upcoming My Hero Academia: The Strongest Hero Mobile Game

Heads up for otakus and fans around the world! My Hero Academia: The Strongest Hero's English version is officially set out for a global release. Meet your favorite My Hero Academia character in battle!

mha.png

It has been officially confirmed and announced by Funimation and Sony Pictures Entertainment that the newest My Hero Academia mobile game will be set out for a worldwide release this coming spring 2021. It will be available for both Android and iOS devices and will launch soon in the following regions outside of Japan:
  • Australia
  • Ireland
  • Latin America
  • New Zealand
  • North America
  • Scandinavia
  • United Kingdom
My Hero Academia: The Strongest Hero is set in the universe of the popular hit anime series My Hero Academia. It will be featuring a full story single-player campaign where players get to collect and build a team of heroes and students from the series to face off against classic villains such as Shigaraki and the Nomu. The single-player campaign also allows players to explore Musutafu and other familiar places from the series like U.A. High School.

The mobile game will also feature a Competitive Player-versus-Player (PvP) mode where players can take on other players from around the world, as well as an Allied Assault Co-op mode.

mha1.jpg

Since My Hero Academia: The Strongest Hero is based off the popular anime series, players can expect the game to feature iconic moments and events from the original series throughout the game. Characters from the game will also be voiced by the original casts of the series.

The game's official website is also hosting a pre-registration campaign with rewards to be given out.
  • 100,000 pre-registrations: 5 Katsudon
  • 250,000 pre-registrations: 5 Drones
  • 500,000 pre-registrations: 30,000 Credit
  • 750,000 pre-registrations: 200 Hero Coins
  • 1,000,000 pre-registrations: 10 Recruit Tickets
My Hero Academia: The Strongest Hero's global launch follows the premiere of the series' fifth season, the "Joint Training Arc", which will air on Toonami in May 2021 and is immediately available to watch on different services like Crunchyroll and Funimation. It will see Class 1-A and Class 1-B's students pitted against each other in a series of team battles that demonstrates just how much each respective class has grown.

My Hero Academia: The Strongest Hero is immediately available in Japan, and its English version is set out for a global release in Spring 2021 for both Android and iOS devices. You can also sign up for pre-registration now on their official website, so don't miss out!