After E3.. your top list? (Pre order)

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by Macky Aguilar, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Macky Aguilar

Macky Aguilar
    Newbie Gamer
    Topics:3

Sa katatapos na E3...

Ano games ang na pre order niyo na? Or balak i pre order? naging malinaw na ba ano dpt unahin at ihuli?

Feel free to post your comments and suggestions!game!

2. xero

xero
    Paradox Personified
    Topics:673
    Team: OVD

Battlefield 1, Quake Champions, Quake Dishonored, South Park Fractured Butt, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Titan Fall and FFXV

Honorable mention or autobuy Mass effect Andromeda

3. Macchiato14

Macchiato14
    Newbie Gamer
    Topics:17

Not much in games actually. Don't get me wrong, Sony killed it with all those reveals. But what I'm looking forward to is SONY VR talaga. I'm definitely sold with that bad boy. But as for games, Horizon zero dawn is quite attractive to me. Never been a fan of shooters so COD is just so-so. Pero astig yung space battle IMO. Kojima on the other hand is as mysterious as ever. Pero malakas kutob ka na maganda ang Death Stranding. Days gone is so generic according to some people but as long as it has that TLOU vibe, then I'll surely buy it. In the end, Horizon Zero Dawn and Days Gone are sure buy for me!

Macky Aguilar likes this.
  4. xero

xero
    Paradox Personified
    Topics:673
    Team: OVD

totally agree sony just showed games drop mic then showed more games.

Macky Aguilar likes this.
  5. Macky Aguilar

Macky Aguilar
    Newbie Gamer
    Topics:3

Pre ordered deluxe of mafia 3 and battlefield 1

Thanks sa replies! Keep coming!

• Similar Playstation Topics

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. Accept Learn More...
      Dismiss Notice