Aloha Ohana! - Introduction

SybTheGreat

Newbie Gamer
Nov 21, 2017
Aloha Ohana! Ohana means family in Hawaii! My name's Yvan or Sam but I prefer being called Syb. A friend of mine introduce to this group (shout out TheLord5th!) and it's an amazing experience to be part of this Pilipino gaming community. I just started my own twitch channel and believe me it's hard but fun. I was moved to do this because of how I can build my own circle of friends around the globe just by playing computer games.

I play tons of computer games. But to be specific I love to play League of Legends (but only NA server, its so sad that I can't play my PH server account and I need to create a new one here in the US T.T) and also PUBG. I have games like CS:GO, Overwatch, Dota 2, Dragonest, GTA V, Blade & Soul, Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone, and a bunch of private servers of Ran Online. But, I prefer focusing on LoL and PUBG. I'm open to any suggestions from you guys of what to play as long as we play it together. I'm way more excited in meeting new people in the game than to play it alone.

I think that's about it, thank you for having me as part of the PINOYGAMER. Hope to meet you all soon and by any chance if you have any questions feel free to ask me. I would be glad to answer them all! Mahalo everyone! :D \m/