AoV Arthur Crash Course

Konicheebye

Casual Gamer
Jul 31, 2018
Item explanations for Konicheebye Build

1. Sonic Boots - Deals with physical assassins, amazing passive.
2. Belt of Clarity - Valued for money for it's stats. Regeneration passive is great for sustain and trading in lanes.
3. Frost Cape - OP item on Arthur. Core item. Upgrade his 1st skill with added damage and AOE slow.
4. Shield of the Lost - Standard solo games will have more physical attackers hence better choice for 3rd item. Passive slow for attack speed is great in helping you stay alive longer.
5. Gaia's Standard - Upgrade for the improved passive and additional movement speed.
6. Amulet of Longevity - Synergies with Gaia's Standard, makes you such a turn off to even deal with.
7. Ancestral Glory - At this point, you should win the game by coming back a second time.

*DISCLAIMER* These are my preference in Arcana choices. If you prefer defensive Arcana then go ahead and use them.

1. Onslaught - A good offense is a great defense.
2. Assassinate - In it for the Move Speed. Time is Money. Period.
3. Skewer - With all this armor penetration, you can absolutely destroy the opponent carry.

Thank you for viewing my Arthur Guide! It's a crash course for people who want to pick up Arthur and tinker around with him. Do check out my comprehensive guide in the future for a better explanation. In the meantime, feel free to contact me and clear any doubts that you would have!

Support me at https://www.patreon.com/konicheebye