AoV Kahli Crash Course

Konicheebye

Casual Gamer
Jul 31, 2018
This crash course features my personal choices whenever I pick Kahli!

• Tip: At level 1, level Incorporal (2nd Skill) and use your auto attack to trade with other mid lane mages, you will mostly come out on top.
  • Tip: Don't be afraid to use your Ulti to clear the creep waves and support your team mates in fights.
  • Tip: Use Eternal Blame (1st Skill) as a tool to zone your opponents during team fights.
  • Tip: As you use your Ulti to clear waves, it also gives your minions protection to deter the opponent from clearing them should they have a death wish otherwise.

*DISCLAIMER* These are my preference in Arcana choices. If you think that there are better Arcana choices, please share it with us!
  1. Conjure - With this, we will have 12% attack speed to help us make use of our passive to deal decent auto attack damage as well as extra AP to deal more damage. We will compensate with the lack of Magic Pierce from the arcanas with Enchanted Boots.
  2. Benevolence - We are picking this for the added health to make us slightly more durable as well as the movement speed to help us escape and position better.
  3. Flurry - Magic Pierce to make your skills hit like a truck.

Thank you for viewing my Kahli Crash Course! It's something I would use and it's completely up to you if you agree with my choices.