AoV Latency issue

Discussion in 'AoV PH - Arena of Valor' started by ramleague, Jul 30, 2018.

1. ramleague

ramleague Elite Gamer

Topics:
    i know some of you having issues with the latency in the game.. (disconnection on loading queues, unstable pings, and signal strength)

along with garena we discussed with this issue. beyond our knowledge and specification, we can help you guide to play the game as smooth as u expect.

we've seen lot of concerns about this issue, but we have things we need to consider. since we tested this a lot of times and i come up with this guide for you to try out first.

*check your connection and ping with your area. mostly using ISP data connections.
    *Lessen the background running apps as it will run along with the game as it consumes RAM.
    *Main culprit for unstable pings is the frequent notification updates from RAM hungry social apps. expect noticable framedrops as you recieve notifications on this apps or better turn this notifications to discreet and run the game for yourself. i guarantee you to try this and expect a noticable result.

further from this, if the game still unstable to play for you.. feel free to tag me on your post concerns and i might help you personally as we solve it for you. also drop your concerns and pm the group whenever im not around. thanx guys for your understanding.

2. dutete

dutete Hardcore Gamer

Topics:
    In my observation about the server

1. The lag isn't gone... pero lumipat sya sa mga hindi lag

Example
    • 60% laggers
    • 40% Laggers
    naging ganito sya
    • 30% Laggers
    • 60% not laggers
    • 10% Unaffected
    (Lag o hindi Still walang pagbabago)

Lumipat ung lag sa ibang device or lugar kaya meron paring konting latency issue sa server

2. High Fps Rate
    This option will allow you to make your fps dramatically increase but it consumes more battery and may lead to afk because of overheat

This option is not recommended sa mga medyo adik talaga sa aov
    Like naglalaro habang nag chacharging and walang pahingang kakalaro

I recommend not to use it while charging and Play 1-5 times para di magkaproblema sa battery mo

This option, by the way, can be unlocked in these steps
    1. Go to setting
    2. Pindutin mo ng pindutin dun sa may upper right kahit wala kang nakikitang button
    3. Go to main menu
    4. Go back to setting
    Then the option is revealed or unlocked

This option will be gone if you exit the game... so dont forget to trigger the effect before playing to avoid lags in clshing

This option again can breakthrough limits from 35 ms to 60+ ( Depende sa phone mo)

Eto lang po ung mga napansin ko ngaun sa game

Similar AoV PH - Arena of Valor Topics