AoV Tips and Trics

dutete

Elite Gamer
Jan 4, 2017
[Strategy/Guide] This crash course features my personal choices whenever I pick Taara!

Tip: The lower your health, the more damage you deal so time when to use your ulti especially if you are just pushing towers, you take towers faster at a lower HP as opposed to being full HP.

Tip: Timing your ulti is key to playing Taara, too early and you waste all the extra health, too late and you risk dying.

Tip: Remember to retreat when you have reduced healing on you, it's unwise to go all in without back up when your healing is reduced by half.

Tip: In teamfights, aim the backline, with your ulti on it's almost impossible to stop a steamrolling Taara.

*DISCLAIMER* These are my preference in Arcana choices. If you think that there are better Arcana choices, please share it with us!

1. Dominate - The additional HP and attackspeed to increase your damage output..

2. Colossus - I prefer this because it makes you such a strong brawler, with more HP, your passive provides way way more AD.

3. Skewer - Your skills benefit from the Armor pierce making them hit harder.

Thank you for viewing my Taara Crash Course! It's something I would use and it's completely up to you if you agree with my choices.

ramleague

Elite Gamer
May 11, 2015
Introducing one of the unpopular item in AoV, Amulet of Longevity

This item provides the user with:
- Biggest Max HP boost than any other Tier 3 item
- High HP regen/5 sec
- Most importantly, INCREASES HP regen effects from item (Gaia Standard) heals from allies, and even lifesteal

BUT, there is one thing it can't do regarding hp regen, and that is increase your heal on allies. It means that Payna/Peura and Mganga can't heal their allies more when equipped with Amulet of Longevity.

ramleague

Elite Gamer
May 11, 2015
Personal Tips:
When playing AOV, meron ka dapat OBJECTIVE. Hindi lang in-game pati sana sa pag-eenhance mo ng laro using different roles.

Pros:
1. Easier to team-up with other players
2. Mas enjoy every game different heroes
3. Mas marami na yung hero pool

Cons:
1. During learning phase, expect mo na bababa yung win rate mo.
2. During learning phase, daming mambabash sayo kaya tanggapin mo na lang part yan ng pagkatuto.
3. Need to invest sa arcanas for different roles. Pigil muna sa new hero.

ramleague

Elite Gamer
May 11, 2015
Your job when you go mid lane (Midlaner)

Mid lane is where you can get gold and exp quicker w/out having to roam and kill jungle monster (Jungler), but your duty ib the mid lane is NOT to push and secure towers early game, rather, your job is to

1. Clear the minion/creep waves to create pressure, forcing the enemy to defend their towers
2. Once cleared, roam to the sidelanes and help secure objectives (towers, Abyssal Dragon, ganks etc)

Whether you use MM, Mages, or other roles, you will not able to secure the mid tower during the first few minutes, UNLESS:

1. The game haved spawned siege weapons (4 min game time)
2. You have at least 2-3 attack items (MM only)
3. You have your team to help push mid

May this tips help improve your player skills.

ramleague

Elite Gamer
May 11, 2015
Pra sa mga warrior/tank user advice lng po pra manalo sa laban wag na wag iwan ang carrier nyu o habulin ung mga madeads na na kalaban..i protect lng ang carrier pra manalo..kc kdalasan ehh kill nlng habol o kya puro carrier nlng pinipili ng iba na kadalasan nauuwi sa pagkatalo nkakalimutan na role warrior/tank..tadaan nyu lng na ndi mabubuhay ang carrier kung wlang sasalo sa lahat ng damage..kya npaka laki ng 2long ng mga warrior/tank sa laban..

dutete

Elite Gamer
Jan 4, 2017
Share and spread this to your newbie friends.
Goals and Objectives

Goal: Destroy Opponents Core - Objective: Destroy Towers
Goal: Take Towers - Objective: Push Minions
Goal: Protect Tower - Objective: Eliminate Minions

Goal: Eliminate Opposing Hero - Objective: Fight with Numbers Advantage
Goal: Get Numbers Advantage - Objective: Push Minion Waves and Then Rotate (Do not take any jungle from Junglers first clear)

Timing

Early Game: Minutes 0:00 - 5:00/6:00
Early Game: Farm Up. No one should die. No engaging without Numbers advantage.

Deadly Spike: Minute 1:20 - 1:40
Deadly Spike: The Jungler has just finished first jungle clear. They are now level 4 and you are not. Play safe. Beware of the brush. Someone is about to get ganked.

Mid Game: Minutes 5:00 - 10:00/12:00
Mid Game: Protect your Towers. Take their Towers.

Late Game: Minutes 9:00/12:00 - 15:00/20:00
Late Game: Focus on Core. You should be on high ground towers from their core. Keep them locked into their base and starve their farm. Clear creepwaves and pressure enemy team with your creeps.

Overtime: Minute 17:00/20:00 mins or more
Overtime: Time to acquire A Revive Item.

Waves Before Plays
Farming Before Harming

(Repost from redditor with permission)

Destiny

Hardcore Gamer
Mar 24, 2015
Pagdating sa late game. Change item na. I got to be honest with you mahirap ang role ko lalo na ikaw ang initiator ng laban na toh. I'm not a pro like other does. But I can show them what a true player really is. Kaya kung sino ang naging kakampi ko o kalaban ko sa match na toh, GGWP. nice game

Destiny

Hardcore Gamer
Mar 24, 2015
Pra sa mga warrior/tank user advice lng po pra manalo sa laban wag na wag iwan ang carrier nyu o habulin ung mga madeads na na kalaban..i protect lng ang carrier pra manalo..kc kdalasan ehh kill nlng habol o kya puro carrier nlng pinipili ng iba na kadalasan nauuwi sa pagkatalo nkakalimutan na role warrior/tank..tadaan nyu lng na ndi mabubuhay ang carrier kung wlang sasalo sa lahat ng damage..kya npaka laki ng 2long ng mga warrior/tank sa laban..