BattleField1 story trailer adds depth in emotion

Discussion in 'Battlefield' started by LockDown, Sep 28, 2016.

1. LockDown

LockDown
    Topics:1,355

Battlefield 1's multiplayer has been showcased on the beta test, now this is the first time we are able to look at the campaign mode. The storyline is based on a multiple theatres of war that the cast of characters may take place. here are four characters that you'll control, including a fighter pilot, an armor crewman, a rebel fighter, and a message-runner.

[​IMG]

In the past, Battlefield's campaigns have mostly been set in tight corridors with close-quarters combat, lacking the openness and variety that the multiplayer provides. That may not be the case with Battlefield 1, however, as lead designer Danny Berlin told GameSpot in a previous interview that the campaign "will more accurately reflect Battlefield's open sandboxes.

Battlefield 1 comes out on October 21 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. EA/Origin Access members can start playing on October 13, while people who buy the Early Enlister edition can get in on October 18.

#1 LockDown, Sep 28, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2016
  2. wendellhill

wendellhill
    Newbie Gamer
    Topics:9

Excellent game, I am playing Battlefield 1, but I hate Aeroplain mission. Mission one complete, now I am on Mission 2 to which started from Aeroplan training.

3. Erikaray

Erikaray
    Newbie Gamer

Hey Wendell, how was the game? And which card is have you?

4. wendellhill

wendellhill
    Newbie Gamer

@Erika, I have GeForce GTX 1060, and the game is good. I love to play action games.

• Similar Battlefield Topics

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. Accept Learn More...
      Dismiss Notice