Black Desert Online announces release date for new Guardian Class

Heads up Black Desert Online players! Pearl Abyss and Kakao games unveiled the release date for the 19th class in the game.

The Guardian Class.

Wielding an battleaxe and a shield, the Guardian class will be ravishing her way into the servers on January 22nd next month.

The pre-registration to play the character will be open on December 22nd.

The Guardian class bring a new diversity into the game, using her abilities to take control of the tempo in the battlefield.

Help her gather the information from her fragmented memories so that she can claim the Ynix, the holy fire that can kill even the gods.

Are you excited for this new class? Do you think Black Desert Online should release more male characters in the future? Let us know in the comments below!

isladel

Newbie Gamer
Jan 18, 2020
Team
SC Gaming
Hi! First time here. Can you redirect me to the thread where I can learn how to play BDO on my windows PC? I tried Steam. It's not free play, I haven't been able to setup my paypal yet so.. I go their website and try the 14 day free trial; also purchase but I'm not allowed. It says game is restricted in our country. What do I do from here? The mobile version is not an option. It's saved for playing MLBB.