Black Desert Philippines pls!

Discussion in 'MMO' started by taka, Jan 21, 2016.

PC
  1. taka

taka
    Regular Gamer
    Topics:84
    Team: Vatos Locos

Hi mga ka pinoy gamers saw this games character creation tool today grabe ang detailed, google nyo nalang Black Desert sana after beta ma release din sa Philippines

Link for the game:https://www.blackdesertonline.com/

Here's the problem its region blocked!
    [​IMG]

2. xero

xero
    Paradox Personified
    Topics:673
    Team: OVD

oo nga region block test ko outside ph in a few weeks

3. Mookie

Mookie
    Hardcore Gamer
    Topics:176
    Team: A friend of a German based clan that plays SMITE

saw this game a couple of months ago and its open sa region ko.... i wasn't sure if i'm into it though. I'm leaning to try The Secret World

4. Syndicate

Syndicate
    Hardcore Gamer
    Topics:123

Goodness that graphics, checking game play now

I thought secret world failed already?

5. Mookie

Mookie
    Hardcore Gamer

Failed? maybe in the mainstream era but its still up and running and has considerable number of players lalo na it finally moved from subscription based to one-time pay game like Guild Wars 2. But this is my personal preference. regardless, i'm into it dahil sa lore

6. Azethine

Azethine
    Newbie Gamer
    Topics:16

Many tears were shed because I have a closed beta key of this game while others didn't. Too bad it's IP blocked haha! I gave my key to a US resident and he says it's so good.

7. Mookie

Mookie
    Hardcore Gamer

okay so your point is looking for some extra tears back here by teasing us your experience? if its literal tears after linking us the evidence then that's plausible.

8. Azethine

Azethine
    Newbie Gamer
    Topics:16

[​IMG]

LockDown likes this.
  9. LyricalDragunov

LyricalDragunov
    Casual Gamer
    Topics:34

ang sad talaga nito sana bumenta sa NA/EU para maisipan nila mag license sa SEA, pero sobrang labo parin lalo na PH server

kung desperate siguro baka JP server nalang na may english patch. willing din ako gumastos para dito pero kahit makalusot ako sa NA server block iyak siguro ping haha

10. xero

xero
    Paradox Personified

if really desperate pwede kayo gumamit ng vpn

11. Mookie

Mookie
    Hardcore Gamer

Desperate lang ba because it looks good?

LockDown likes this.
  12. xero

xero
    Paradox Personified

lol yeah may umiyak na nga e @Azethine , but overall game seems to be getting positive reviews

13. LyricalDragunov

LyricalDragunov
    Casual Gamer
    Topics:34

sana bumenta ng todo sa NA/EU para kumalat sa region natin hehe

14. Mookie

Mookie
    Hardcore Gamer

I have the chance kaso... when i tried wildstar... i realized that there are two MMORPG lang na pwede saken... WoW and Guild Wars 2

15. Loveless

Loveless
    Casual Gamer
    Topics:36
    Team: Phobus

Hey Guys! I am currently playing this game here in the Philippines, though I am using VPN to connect into the game as of now. I am currently looking for Filipino players who might be interested in playing the game once the SEA server started its CBT. As I've happen to read on the net that the CEO of the Pearl Abyss has already announced that they are targeting to launch the in SEA region within this year. I still have my fingers cross for it. Me and some of my Filipino friends already started to create a guild in EU server and we plan on taking our knowledge from there to the SEA once it launches. So if you guys are up to it, please leave me a reply. :) Thank you for your time ^-^

• Similar MMO Topics

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. Accept Learn More...
      Dismiss Notice