Black Shark 2 Gaming Phone Question (about the Controller)

amadolabonte

Newbie Gamer
Aug 19, 2021
Visit site
Full Name
amadolabonte
so the controller that comes with the Black Shark 2 Allows you to map the Physical Controller buttons as touch screen inputs.
is there any "app" that can do that with, say a DS4/Xbox controller? (even if root is required, a comment from someone who actually tried this would be appreciated)
if i bought the Black Shark 2 controller as a standalone device and connected it via bluetooth to my Mi Mix 3 can I get the same functionality? (you click on a certain button to show the mapping controls) or is it a feature to the JoyUI on the black shark 2 phone?

amadolabonte

Newbie Gamer
Aug 19, 2021
Visit site
Full Name
amadolabonte
so the controller that comes with the Black Shark 2 Allows you to map the Physical Controller buttons as touch screen inputs.
is there any "app" that can do that with, say a DS4/Xbox controller? (even if root is required, a comment from someone who actually tried this would be appreciated)
if i bought the Black Shark 2 controller as a standalone device and connected it via bluetooth to my Mi Mix 3 can I get the same functionality? (you click on a certain button to show the mapping controls) or is it a feature to the JoyUI on the black shark 2 phone? huawei band 6
no response from anyone