Blacklist International has now expanded in Call of Duty: Mobile with a partnership with Ultimate EPro

Blacklist International has now ventured into the Call of Duty: Mobile scene.

bl.png

Blacklist International is the second MPL PH Team to expand in the Call of Duty: Mobile esports scene after Omega Esports. Blacklist International’s CODM team was made in partnership with Ultimate EPro, the champions of Call of Duty: Mobile Philippines Championship 2021.

jddjdjd.png

The roster is still the same but the team will now compete in CODM esports events under the name Blacklist International Ultimate. This was announced through Blacklist International’s official social media handles.
  • John Benedict “Jaben” Julio
  • Railey “Yobabs” Abrenica
  • Gian “Yato” Socao
  • Martin “Tin” Yap
  • Neil “Flex” Perez
  • Aj “Eiji” Agbing
“Being a professional esports brand CEO at 18 was never easy. It all started when I was 17 and started sponsoring small teams. I never really expected that I’d even be in this position but with hard work and patience, all of it had a positive result. These achievements won’t be here with me if it wasn’t because of the three people who helped me throughout my journey as a leader: Sofia my best support system, Denz my OG business partner, and Jav my solid hype man,” said by Ultimate EPro CEO and founder, Matt Gloria as quoted by Esports Inquirer.

Ultimate EPro has recently showcased their prowess in the Call of Duty: Mobile esports scene here in the Philippines after they defeated Omega Esports roster, the acquired NRX Jeremiah 29:11. Ultimate EPro bested Omega Esports in the grand finals of Call of Duty: Mobile Philippines Championship 2021 with a score of 3-1.

Ultimate EPro will now compete in COD Mobile Garena Qualifier under a new name, Blacklist International Ultimate. However, Activision has yet to announce the date the event will commence.