#BracketChallenge

CinnamonRoll

Hardcore Gamer
Apr 10, 2019
Manila, Philippines
Have you been watching the World Cyber Games 2019 and just thinking what will happen? because I'm like that :p Do you have your predictions of who will be the semi-finalists until to Grand Finals? is it Cignal Ultra or Thunder Predator..?
Don’t worry, WCG is interested to know our thoughts! Lol

Now, we can present it to them with this new mini-game event called the “Bracket Challenge” where we have to predict the rankings of the players that will make it to the semi-finals and also predict who will become the champion. I’m not a good guesser but I’ll give it a try. The prizes were totally dope, just think about it! You point and click then you or me might have the chance to win a brand new phone? Oh yeah, count me in!

According to the website “Event winners will be announced on the WCG website at 5 p.m. (CST, GMT+8) on Tuesday, July 23, 2019. (P.S. You can only play once)”

I’ll strategize mine and hopefully that I’ll win! How about you guys?

Here’s the game

Reactions: Andrew DR

Andrew DR

Newbie Gamer
Jul 3, 2019
Pinapanood ko yan nung nakaraan... hanggang ngayon wala pa rin akong maisip kung sino pwede maging winner kasi ang gagaling nila xD

Reactions: CinnamonRoll

yoshikoh

Newbie Gamer
Apr 10, 2019
taguig city
Na try ko ng sumali sa mini-game na ito. ang hirap hulaan kung sino ang pwedeng mag champion. lahat kase sila ay magagaling. Sana manalo ako ng samsung galaxy S10+. :D

Hernandez Kyle

Casual Gamer
Sep 11, 2018
Team
Non-Pro Gamer
Kudos sa gumawa ng thread haha. Sanay siguro to gumawa ng presentation sa powerpoint