Building my first rig

Discussion in 'PC and Laptop' started by Cthulhu, Feb 24, 2020.

PC
  1. Cthulhu

Cthulhu Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    So Hello!
    I'm in dire need for information regarding what parts or builds I should buy for my pc. This would be my first build so I hope anyone could help me out. I wanted to build a pc that could run most of games in ultra( I heard rx580 is good so I'm actually keen with that on my rig), though I just don't know which would be the best parts should I buy.
    I have 15-18k budget. I would really appreciate anyone's thoughts or opinions right now.
    Thank you

2. PinoyGamer Discord
  3. Liam259

Liam259 Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    Team:
    Indaria
    I am usually searching for gaming hardware on Gogamers. I love the way they describe gear.

4. ethannguyen

ethannguyen Regular Gamer

Topics:
    I9 the best you can do research about it

5. ridamun

ridamun Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    Team:
    N/A
    this link may help you with what your about to build, total budget is around 12k. since you mentioned that you have an 18k budget you can actually buy a discrete GPU but you should at least go for an 8k entry level GPU but with reliable performance. Maybe a RX 570 or GTX 1650 super will do. (p.s. you can't run games in ultra on an 18k budget pc without experiencing lag and massive drops on FPS)

#4 ridamun, Apr 3, 2020 at 1:33 PM
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2020 at 1:42 PM
  6. Czaf Peralta

Czaf Peralta Regular Gamer

Topics:
    Team:
    Team pogi
    In that kind of budget u will get low specs pc bro i suggest u 20k up for high setting of dota and any game

• Similar PC and Laptop Topics