Business Plan Questions?

yemajog

Newbie Gamer
Nov 5, 2021
Visit site
Full Name
yemajog
I currently have 11 lines that were structured on an old Sprint acct. We were with them for about 20 yrs. The last time around we got free phone iPhone X. We have not upgraded since. Now T-Mobile wants our business. We have no major data hogs in our group. In fact, a few of the phones use minimal data. We are ready to upgrade, trade-in, etc to phone 12s and maybe 13s next month. Will Tmobile get aggressive to get our business as far as offering better than the listed plans and programs? I don't have a specific business rep. A guy called us last year and said he was our rep. Never spoken to him since and never got him on the phone again. Anyone here with experience in the business programs or don't they matter? I may see what the other carriers will offer.

yemajog

Newbie Gamer
Nov 5, 2021
Visit site
Full Name
yemajog
no response. A guy called us last year and said he was our rep. Never spoken to him since and never got him on the phone again. Anyone here with experience in the business programs or don't they matter? I may see what the other carriers will offer.

Last edited: