Buy Garena Shells using Globe load

Sayson

Newbie Gamer
Nov 4, 2018
Visit site
Sharing a post by China Sison in regards to buying garena shells using Globe load

I'm not sure if this has been suggested before but if you want to buy garena shells using Globe load (Globe lang, idk pano sa Smart) for topups, you can have a look at this article: gamer.com.ph/help/

Basically, this is originally NOT for Arena of Valor. But what I did after following the steps with registering, I bought garena shells for League of Legends, topped it up in shop.garena.com via the garena shells button (so it doesn't go directly to LoL) then converted the shells to vouchers in kiosgamer.co.id/app for Arena of Valor

Note:

1. The mobile number that you need to register with on gamer.com.ph needs to be the number with the load the amount will be deducted from, this number cannot be changed so if you will buy using another number, you need to sign up with that other number.

2. You will see many games listed on that site, I only tried using League of Legends, if you want to buy shells using a diff game, do so at your own risk.

3. Purchases will have additional charges, I have attached the list for your convenience.

4. Garena Shells amount to vouchers will vary, I have also attached the conversion rates.

5. This will only work if you have a Garena account connected to your AoV account, if binded na sa fb pwede pa din ilink sa garena acct yun basta yung garena acct hindi connected sa ibang aov acct

**You will receive an sms with the e-pin, the e-pin is the CARD PASSWORD**

I only tried this with small amounts (10 garena shells for 11Php and 20 garena shells for 22php).

Ps. Yes, there are other ways to topup by buying shells via seagm or 711, gcash, paymaya, credit/debit card, etc.. i just posted this in any case na may mga players na walang access sa above mentioned processes :>