Buying Overwatch using Paymaya

Discussion in 'Overwatch' started by cm20, Sep 6, 2016.

1. cm20

cm20
    Newbie Gamer
    Topics:1

Hi guys! I need your help. I'm trying to use my Paymaya account to buy the basic version of the game but Battle.net keeps giving me the "credit card information is incorrect" error. I also tried using PayPal which I tied into the same Paymaya account to no avail (it says that payment is not authorized). Now, I know for sure that my credit card info is correct because how could PayPal charge me for the verification if I put in the wrong credentials. As for the "payment is not authorized" thing, I don't know what's up with that...

I really REALLY want to play the game :( Any sort of input or help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. NicoleSpeedy

NicoleSpeedy
    Newbie Gamer
    Topics:2

One question,how do you even buy it if the paymaya option is not there? Help.

3. Red Cabz

Red Cabz
    Casual Gamer
    Topics:25
    Team: Pilipinas

Try calling PayMaya support first at (632) 845 7788, toll-free 1 800 10 845 7788

• Similar Overwatch Topics

Tags:
    1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. Accept Learn More...
      Dismiss Notice