Castle Burn - Fast-paced RTS - Soft Launch

brandon_delusion

Newbie Gamer
Aug 4, 2017
Hello PinoyGamers. I'm Brandon, community manager at Delusion Studio. I thought you might be interested to know that we are soft-launching our new game, Castle Burn, in the Philippines on August 11! The soft-launch is Android-only but the game will be available on iOS as well shortly thereafter.

You'll be the first to play it, and I am hoping to start a dialogue here about what you like and don't like. I'm here to listen to your opinions and feedback; we're aiming to make Castle Burn the next big hit.

I don't want to spam your forum with a bunch of advertising, so I'll just link to the press kit (where you can learn more details about the game) and post a gameplay trailer video. Really, I'd like to have a discussion more than anything else. Any initial thoughts?

Press Kit: https://castleburn.net/press/

Asylum House

Casual Gamer
Jun 22, 2017
Wow looks great! Gameplay and graphics both looks interesting. Can't wait to try it.

How big is your team and how long did it take to develop it?

brandon_delusion

Newbie Gamer
Aug 4, 2017
Thanks for the promising feedback! Since I have posted this, we have soft-launched in the Philippines and an Android APK file is available for download. If you're in the Philippines you can download the game from the Google Play Store; otherwise, you can go here.

As it's only released right now in a small region, the player base is rather small and matches might be hard to find. Sit tight though, Korea is next and happening pretty soon... :)

Delusion Studio is a team of 18 talented individuals. This game has been under development for over a year.