Welcome to PinoyGamer!

Join the Filipino Gaming community now and discuss with other pinoy members! Feel free to sign up now.

Featured PC CSGO skin sold for 61k USD

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike - CS GO' started by xero, Feb 1, 2018.

1. xero

xero Paradox Personified

Topics:
    Team:
    OVD
    A rare csgo skin "AWP Dragon Lore" was purchased by a rich fan for a whooping $61,052.63 usd or more than 3 million pesos! This souvenir skin was signed by Skadoodle a day before his team Cloud9 won the ELeague Major: Boston. The skin was sold by OPSKINS.

According to a polygon article the skin was purchased by a player nicknamed "Drone", with the initial agreement of $35,000 which is still around 1.8 million pesos, and was agreed upon by both sides for its final value of 61k usd.

[​IMG]

Drone also said "We agreed on that price since that was the only price I was willing to accept," Drone said. "Otherwise I would have kept it."

This is by far the most expensive CS:GO transactions on public record, let me know on the comments below how far would you spend for digital goods

Mr. Pwede likes this.
  2. Kiryuin

Kiryuin Casual Gamer

Topics:
    Team:
    µ[sik]
    Omg, that's a lot of money. I've seen many knife skins sold for some prices. but i think this one is taking it too far lol