Dark Souls III will be releasing the new DLC named Ringed City which was announced last month by Bandai Namco. First announced last month, The Ringed City is Dark Souls III's final expansion. It introduces new areas, weapons, and enemies, among other things. The Ringed City launches for all platforms on March 28.
In the meantime, a new patch launches today for Dark Souls III. Update 1.10 fixes various bugs, including an issue that allowed players to be invaded during boss fights.
Dark Souls III Update 1.10 Patch Notes
- Fixed issue where a player could invade another player during a boss battle.
- Fixed issue where an enchantment could be applied to weapons which normally could not be enchanted.
- Fixed issue where, when items are used while casting magic, display glitches could occasionally occur.
- Fixed issue where it was possible to cancel immediately into a second magic spell after casting the first one.
- Fixed issue where the first part of a skill action could be skipped.
- Fixed issue where a single item could be used indefinitely.
source via Dark Souls official website