Dead frontier 2 account lvling ( // dead frontier 2 account for sale) PC 

x_xJoshuax_x

Newbie Gamer
Dec 6, 2023
Visit site
Full Name
Joshua Tenedero Martinez
I am trying to do character lvling services. I would probably get about 300k-1.8 mil xp per hour ( depending on lvl, gears, gold membership, purple zones, and skills). I would like to get about ~$9 an hour (through cash app).
I am also selling an account with a prestige 4 character, prestige 2 character, prestige 1 character and a lvl 26ish character. I also have about 61 mil worth of gears ( mostly event non-tradable gears). I have a reapers scythe, fatsman enforcer, frieghts mask, hanged mans mask, tombstone, comers business suit, as well as some other high end gears(elites). I have maybe around 1.5 mil in game cash throughout my characters as well ( likely to change due to buying and selling gears). I would like about $360-$420+ for the account. I will not scam you. My discord username is
x_xjoshuax_x
please message me if you are interested in either account lvling or my alt account for sale.

FrankFransic

Newbie Gamer
Jan 24, 2024
Visit site
Full Name
Frank Fransic
"Hey there! Your character leveling services and the account for sale sound interesting. It's crucial to build trust in such transactions. If you have any reputable reviews or references, that could help potential buyers feel more secure. Good luck with your services, and I hope you find interested parties soon! "

x_xJoshuax_x

Newbie Gamer
Dec 6, 2023
Visit site
Full Name
Joshua Tenedero Martinez
"Hey there! Your character leveling services and the account for sale sound interesting. It's crucial to build trust in such transactions. If you have any reputable reviews or references, that could help potential buyers feel more secure. Good luck with your services, and I hope you find interested parties soon! "
yea im new to this pretty much. I couldnt make an account for other websites because of them having trust issues or whatever issues with new accounts, so I just post these on blog websites pretty much.