Discord : BGPH EyySkittlz #8009 - Discord Sever Banned

Discussion in 'Support' started by EyySkittlz, Dec 2, 2018.

1. EyySkittlz

EyySkittlz Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    Team:
    Eyy
    My discord account just got banned today and I don't know the reason, by asking Chammy what should be the reason why I get banned from BGPH is from the date 3/23/18 as he/she stated "The log got back tracked" which we are having conversation with the other player and were just joking around when someone ask what is the meaning of "LFS" which is Looking for squad, and I answered "Pwede din Looking for sex".

[​IMG]

2. Faraday (Broji)

Faraday (Broji) Moderator

Topics:
    Hello, Good day. Saying this word is considered under the server's rule:
    - No circumventing the server's anti-profanity

We want to prevent this because there's a possibilty there are underaged players in the server. The server is also a discord partnered community and to maintain that, the community should follow the guidelines set by Discord itself.

You can check it through this link: https://discordapp.com/guidelines

3. Faraday (Broji)

Topics:
    I know it's a joke to you but others may interpret that differently so to avoid more confusion.One of the mods decided to do what is right.

But how can we make sure you won't do it again and disobey other rules of the server?

4. EyySkittlz

EyySkittlz Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    Team:
    Eyy
    I'll promise to follow the rules strictly

5. Faraday (Broji)

Topics:
    The team gives you another chance. Don't waste it. You'll receive an invite after this message. If you're uncertain on what you're gonna post, you can consult any enforcers/mods available.

Similar Support Topics