Discord : PinoyGamer Chicki#0036 - Banned for abusing the bot without prior heads-up.

Discussion in 'Support' started by Chicki, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Chicki

Chicki Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    I got banned from getting multiple warnings from the bot by abusing the 3 mutes = ban per week threshold by muting myself 1 or 2 times per week then maybe doing it next week.
    There was no prior heads up that i might get banned for it
    I truly apologize and will be more careful next time by setting a better example for the community and if given the chance, I assure you, I will never ever do it again.
    Also can i ask if we can have updated info about abusing Mee6's 3 mutes = ban per week rule? like a headsup on the person in question para naman malaman muna nila yung mistakes nila like "Uy, wag mong gawin yan. we'll let you off this time pero next time na abusuhin mo ulet yung bot we have no choice but to ban you na" before giving them proper punishment. I don't want to name names. but it's not just me but others who's also been doing the same thing.
    Thank you so much for reading this and Godbless
    [​IMG]

2. Rikuuen

Rikuuen Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    does this mean you will keep going if you didn't get banned?
    [​IMG]

maybe try reading the rules in announcement for a change

3. Game Bai V8

Game Bai V8 Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    Team:
    GameBai
    we'll let you off this time pero next time na abusuhin mo ulet yung bot we have no choice but to ban

4. Faraday (Broji)

Faraday (Broji) Moderator

Topics:
    This appeal is approved. Don't waste this opportunity. If you have any accounts/smurfs in the server, please take it out.
    Be aware of your actions, we hope that you won't commit the same mistake twice.

You will receive an invite after this message.

• Similar Support Topics