Discord: PinoyGamer -/Ketchup#7329 -/ I was muted and got Banned

Ketchup

Newbie Gamer
Aug 28, 2018
Visit site
Full Name
None
Hello Good Evening this is Ketchup#7329 I got banned due to profanity and using other accounts while I was muted. Maybe those were not only the things that I've done to the server. I was also mean to the other members which is just the way they treat me and everyone else. Im sorry for such toxic behaviour that I have and I'm also sorry for using offensive words to the server. May I ask if I could still get in to the server and get my ban lifted? I also admit that I am not informed about the rules because I didn’t read it briefly but if my ban will be lifted, I would educate myself more about the rules. I am really sorry. -Your member Ketchup

Solution
Thanks for being loyal but I just checked the recent logs and you keep doing it. I think if we revoked the ban, you will ignore it again. You've made 4 smurf accounts already and that's enough evidence that you cannot follow the rules of the...

Broji

Jun 9, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for being loyal but I just checked the recent logs and you keep doing it. I think if we revoked the ban, you will ignore it again. You've made 4 smurf accounts already and that's enough evidence that you cannot follow the rules of the server. Sorry, but the ban won't be lifted.

Solution
World Flipper
World Flipper