Discord: PinoyGamer: Kichona#5543 - Banned

Discussion in 'Support' started by moercy, Oct 29, 2019.

1. moercy

moercy Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    Greetings, So if ever you are wondering this I am Moercy and wildly known as Mercy in PG I was banned around summer and started being at pg when classes were almost ending. I was banned for unknown reasons but I might say I was banned for 'bullying' ((I dont bully but if ever I hurt you in some ways in my way of communicating, I am deeply sorry)), for spamming (( I tend to keep my hahas big and I had no life last summer so I ended up staying inside that server as I roam to talk and talk.)) There might be another reasons BUT I ensure you I would now abide to the rules and behave like a normal citizen. Hope you might consider

to whom it may concern

2. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Topics:
  3. moercy

moercy Newbie Gamer

Topics:
  4. moercy

moercy Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    Greetings, So if ever you are wondering this I am Moercy and wildly known as Mercy in PG I was banned around summer and started being at pg when classes were almost ending. I was banned for unknown reasons but I might say I was banned for 'bullying' ((I dont bully but if ever I hurt you in some ways in my way of communicating, I am deeply sorry)), for spamming (( I tend to keep my hahas big and I had no life last summer so I ended up staying inside that server as I roam to talk and talk.)) There might be another reasons BUT I ensure you I would now abide to the rules and behave like a normal citizen. Hope you might consider

to whom it may concern

5. Faraday (Broji)

Faraday (Broji) Moderator

Topics:
    This appeal is approved. Don't waste this opportunity. If you have any accounts/smurfs in the server, please take it out.
    Be aware of your actions, we hope that you won't commit the same mistake twice.

You will receive an invite after this message.

• Similar Support Topics