Welcome to PinoyGamer!

Join the Filipino Gaming community now and discuss with other pinoy members! Feel free to sign up now.

Featured iOS Android Ditto Will Now be Available on Pokemon GO

Discussion in 'Pokemon & Pokemon GO' started by LockDown, Nov 24, 2016.

1. LockDown

LockDown Moderator

Topics:
    Ditto is now officially acknowledged by the Pokemon Company on the mobile game Pokemon GO, this was announced by their official website. Ditto the copycat pokemon is now catch able in certain areas of the game. It appears the transforming blob is masquerading as other Pokemon, and only reveals itself after you catch them. Pokemon Go developer Niantic has yet to officially confirm Ditto's existence.

[​IMG]

Some users seem to think this phenomenon is restricted to, or more common in, critters in the 2 km egg group--like Spearow, Magikarp, and the generation one starter Pokemon. Others have reported Ditto is emerging from rarer monsters, though everything's a little uncertain right now.

source via gamespot

2. Tony Jacobo

Tony Jacobo Casual Gamer

Topics:
    Team:
    Team Rogue Life
    Hi,

I'm from the Philippines. I was actually been trying to catch Ditto all over Metro Manila. I find it hard to catch one. I also tried checking other websites to know if they caught a Ditto somewhere in Manila. Is their any particular place or spot where I can get one. I've been in Makati CBD, Manila, Caloocan, Taguig, Mandaluyong, Parañaque, Quezon City and even in Valenzuela. Whooosh!!! Please hear me out.

Thanks guys! Let us all continue playing Pokemon-Go!

Cheers,

3. ejhades

ejhades Gamer

Topics:
    have you found it yet... im still trying to hahaa

4. ejhades

ejhades Gamer

Topics:
    got a good spot for a ditto? im still looking for it hahaha