Ditto Will Now be Available on Pokemon GO

Discussion in 'Pokemon' started by LockDown, Nov 24, 2016.

iOS Android
  1. LockDown

LockDown
    Topics:1,355

Ditto is now officially acknowledged by the Pokemon Company on the mobile game Pokemon GO, this was announced by their official website. Ditto the copycat pokemon is now catch able in certain areas of the game. It appears the transforming blob is masquerading as other Pokemon, and only reveals itself after you catch them. Pokemon Go developer Niantic has yet to officially confirm Ditto's existence.

[​IMG]

Some users seem to think this phenomenon is restricted to, or more common in, critters in the 2 km egg group--like Spearow, Magikarp, and the generation one starter Pokemon. Others have reported Ditto is emerging from rarer monsters, though everything's a little uncertain right now.

source via gamespot

2. Tony Jacobo

Tony Jacobo
    Casual Gamer
    Topics:24
    Team: Team Rogue Life

Hi,

I'm from the Philippines. I was actually been trying to catch Ditto all over Metro Manila. I find it hard to catch one. I also tried checking other websites to know if they caught a Ditto somewhere in Manila. Is their any particular place or spot where I can get one. I've been in Makati CBD, Manila, Caloocan, Taguig, Mandaluyong, Parañaque, Quezon City and even in Valenzuela. Whooosh!!! Please hear me out.

Thanks guys! Let us all continue playing Pokemon-Go!

Cheers,

KianLaxus likes this.
  3. ejhades

ejhades
    Casual Gamer
    Topics:26

have you found it yet... im still trying to hahaa

4. ejhades

ejhades
    Casual Gamer
    Topics:26

got a good spot for a ditto? im still looking for it hahaha

5. KianLaxus

KianLaxus
    Casual Gamer
    Topics:24

Be sure to catch ratata, pidgey..ditto might be one of them

• Similar Pokemon Topics

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. Accept Learn More...
      Dismiss Notice