Does anybody has problems logging in PSN (WS-37397-9) help!!! PS4 

xero

Paradox Personified
Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Full Name
OVD
Hi guys in order to trouble shoot this better can you let me know whats your internet service provider and NAT

WS-37397-9
This is more tricky it means sony black listed your external ip so the only solution is to change your ip by rebooting the modem. If this doesnt work you may need to change mac address or request for new clean ip to your ISP.

Other Fix:
  • Step 1: Turn off the PlayStation 4 by pressing the power button on the front panel. The power indicator will blink for a few moments before turning off.
  • Step 2: Once the PlayStation 4 is off, press and hold the power button. Release it after you've heard two beeps: one when you initially press, and another 7 seconds later.
  • Step 3: Connect the DualShock 4 controller with the provided USB cable and press the PS button on the controller.
  • Step 4: From the list of options select Rebuild Database and press “X”. Once the process is complete the PS4 will restart.
  • Step 5: Run the Internet connection test at [Settings] > [Network] > [Test Internet Connection] and make sure you can connect to the network.
Also check out this other fixes:
https://pinoygamer.ph/threads/ps4-philippines-login-problems-and-solutions.2918/
https://pinoygamer.ph/threads/ps4-philippines-hardware-troubleshooting.2919/

xero

Paradox Personified
Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Full Name
OVD
Have you tried this?

WS-37397-9 Error Code:
Connection Error

Step 1: Turn off the PlayStation 4 by pressing the power button on the front panel. The power indicator will blink for a few moments before turning off.
Step 2: Once the PlayStation 4 is off, press and hold the power button. Release it after you've heard two beeps: one when you initially press, and another 7 seconds later.
Step 3: Connect the DualShock 4 controller with the provided USB cable and press the PS button on the controller.
Step 4: From the list of options select Rebuild Database and press “X”. Once the process is complete the PS4 will restart.
Step 5: Run the Internet connection test at [Settings] > [Network] > [Test Internet Connection] and make sure you can connect to the network.

xero

Paradox Personified
Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Full Name
OVD
upon searching the main reason is sony banning the ip address assigned, try restarting modem to get new ip

Chris Love

Newbie Gamer
Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
I tried everything nothing works I was also able to log in a week ago but cannot purchase anything in the psn store. If it cant be solve, looks like we just have to wait for the new update and see how it plays out :/

xero

Paradox Personified
Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Full Name
OVD
I tried everything nothing works I was also able to log in a week ago but cannot purchase anything in the psn store. If it cant be solve, looks like we just have to wait for the new update and see how it plays out :/
sorry to hear that unfortunately the psn buying is another issue usually with credit card and region setting.