Does anybody has problems logging in PSN (WS-37397-9) help!!!

Discussion in 'PS4' started by xero, Mar 19, 2016.

PS4
  1. xero

xero Paradox Personified

Topics:
    Team:
    OVD
    Hi guys in order to trouble shoot this better can you let me know whats your internet service provider and NAT

WS-37397-9
    This is more tricky it means sony black listed your external ip so the only solution is to change your ip by rebooting the modem. If this doesnt work you may need to change mac address or request for new clean ip to your ISP.

Other Fix:
    • Step 1: Turn off the PlayStation 4 by pressing the power button on the front panel. The power indicator will blink for a few moments before turning off.
    • Step 2: Once the PlayStation 4 is off, press and hold the power button. Release it after you've heard two beeps: one when you initially press, and another 7 seconds later.
    • Step 3: Connect the DualShock 4 controller with the provided USB cable and press the PS button on the controller.
    • Step 4: From the list of options select Rebuild Database and press “X”. Once the process is complete the PS4 will restart.
    • Step 5: Run the Internet connection test at [Settings] > [Network] > [Test Internet Connection] and make sure you can connect to the network.
    Also check out this other fixes:
    https://pinoygamer.ph/threads/ps4-philippines-login-problems-and-solutions.2918/
    https://pinoygamer.ph/threads/ps4-philippines-hardware-troubleshooting.2919/

2. Chris Love

Chris Love Casual Gamer

Topics:
  3. andrenighthawk44

andrenighthawk44 Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    i also have this f*cking problem can't log in to PSN. always shows the error
    ws-37397-9. cant play the division

4. Chris Love

Chris Love Casual Gamer

Topics:
    mine is pldt homebro. I got no problems logging in PS3 but PS4 is such a drag :(

5. xero

xero Paradox Personified

Topics:
    Team:
    OVD
    Have you tried this?

6. xero

xero Paradox Personified

Topics:
    Team:
    OVD
    upon searching the main reason is sony banning the ip address assigned, try restarting modem to get new ip

7. andrenighthawk44

Topics:
    Goodmorning xero. i am using a smartpocketwifi 4G. last week i can sign in to psn with no
    hassle but now i can't please help

8. Chris Love

Chris Love Casual Gamer

Topics:
    I tried everything nothing works I was also able to log in a week ago but cannot purchase anything in the psn store. If it cant be solve, looks like we just have to wait for the new update and see how it plays out :/

9. andrenighthawk44

Topics:
    @Chris Love ,@xero
    I also tried rebuilding database. but it still wont work.

10. xero

xero Paradox Personified

Topics:
    Team:
    OVD
    sorry to hear that unfortunately the psn buying is another issue usually with credit card and region setting.

11. xero

xero Paradox Personified

Topics:
    Team:
    OVD
    sadly not much i can do to help lets wait for other members who might have the solution, i saw alot of people having this issue on the PS website.

12. andrenighthawk44

Topics:
    Chris Love likes this.
  13. Chris Love

Chris Love Casual Gamer

Topics:
    Bro ok na ung PSN I was able to log in, just dont give up logging in everyday and ur good to go thats what I did :)

xero likes this.
  14. xero

xero Paradox Personified

Topics:
    Team:
    OVD
    Awesome!

15. Maria Santolan

Maria Santolan Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    Same here guys! Hindi rin ako maka login sa PSN :( Kanina okay na eh. Tapos biglang nawala :( Cant play the Division

Similar PS4 Topics