Episode 34 Release Time Confirmed: The Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime has unveiled a new poster for Season 2's second half! Following a delay due to the continuing COVID-19 pandemic, the second season of the fan-favorite series officially debuted earlier this Winter, and viewers saw how it was still a lot darker season than the first. Everything took a dramatic turn at the conclusion of the first round of episodes, and now all eyes are on the series as it prepares to return for the final season of the new season.

Based on a light novel series of the same name written by Fuse and illustrated by Mitz Vah, ‘That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime’ or ‘Tensei Shitara Suraimu Datta Ken’ is an isekai fantasy anime that follows a Japanese corporate worker who is reincarnated in a parallel world as a slime. Despite starting from such a low level, he gathers abilities throughout the series, eventually becoming one of the most powerful entities in the world. A catastrophe-level storm dragon gives him the name Rimuru Tempest. On October 2, 2018, the anime premiered on Tokyo MX, BS11, tvk, and MBS. Season 2 began airing on January 12, 2021.

1833198_Latvian_AppleHorizontalBannerShow_41bac01b-1644-4afa-b3e2-f6b05c56fa09.png

EPISODE 34: CENTRAL TIME
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime episode 34 was released on Crunchyroll at 11 AM CDT last Tuesday, March 16th.

S2 EPISODE 10: EASTERN TIME
Season 2 Episode 10 of That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime was released on Crunchyroll at Noon EDT last Tuesday, March 16th.

TRUE performed the opening theme track “Storyteller,” whereas Stereo Dive Foundation performed the ending theme track “Storyseeker.” Unlike the inaugural season, the sophomore season of the anime will be a split cour series. It will have 24 episodes divided into two parts.

According to the latest news, Crunchyroll is already producing an English dubbed version of the second season. The website also offers the Russian and German dubbed versions of season 1. You can also catch ‘Tensei Shitara’ season 1 with original Japanese audio and English subtitles on AnimeLab in Australia or New Zealand. The German dubbed version of season 1 is available on VRV.

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, which will return for the final half of Season 2 this July as part of the Summer 2021 anime schedule, has revealed a new poster for Season 2B, which shows off Rimuru's complete Demon Lord look alongside a new character who will be added to the anime with these new episodes as one of the several reveals that came with Rimuru's update at the end of the first cour. Take a look at the latest flyer, which can be found below:

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, which will return for the second half of Season 2 in July as part of the Summer 2021 anime schedule, has released a new poster for Season 2B, which shows off Rimuru's full Demon Lord look alongside a new character who will be introduced to the anime with these new episodes as one of the many reveals that came with Rimuru's upgrade at the end of the first cour.

Screenshot_2021-03-09-That-Time-I-Got-Reincarnated-as-a-Slime-Season-2-OFFICIAL-TRAILER-2-YouT...png

The final episodes of the first season's first cour showed what this kind of Rimuru might do when he unleashed his full strength, and now the series will be venturing into new territories against a slew of new strong foes and more complex challenges. With Rimuru ascending to this dark new tag, the new season's return in July will be rife with unanswered questions on what's next.