Eternal Love M FAQ

pinoytut

Casual Gamer
May 12, 2019
Dear Immortals: Love Spanning Three Lives, Recreating the Original Story, Eternal Love M, will be officially launched, thank you for your support and appreciation. The following are some frequently asked question, please read it carefully.

Firstly, I would like to show you some key focus of the test!
Q: WHEN IS THE GAME COME OUT?
A: The server will be opened at 10AM (GMT+7) on Oct. 15, 2019.
Q: Is the Top-up available when officially launched?
A: Top-up will be available after launch, please tap “Top-up” icon in the upper right corner of the interface.
Q: Which countries do you cover?
A: App Store: Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Cambodia, Laos, and Brunei.
Google Play: Singapore,Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Cambodia, Laos, and Myanmar.
Q: Where can we download Eternal Love M?
A: You can download the game on App Store or the Google Play Store by searching for “Eternal Love M”.
Visit our official page and just straight to download page:
https://EternalLoveM.zlongame.com
Q: How many language does Eternal Love M have? How to switch the language?
A: English, Thai, and Simplified Chinese are available in Eternal Love M, you can switch the language in Settings.
Q: What are the minimum requirements for installing the game?
A: At a minimum, the phone should be above Android 4.4, and 2G memory, or above IOS6 with 1G memory.
Q: How many characters can be created in a server?
A: At most 5 new characters can be created in a single server.
Q: Whether the items in game can be tradable?
A: Some items in Eternal Love M can be traded via “Market” in game, enjoy the game.
Q: What can I do when I complete the main quest?
A: Tap Daily Event list, complete the quest to get EXP and level up. You can join in the limited-time event to get enhance materials and increase your battle rating.
Q: How to know all gameplay in game?
A: Tap the "Dailies" button on the main interface to view the contents of all gameplay.
Q: How to get in-game currency?
A: Bronze Coin can be obtained through main quests and events, Silver can be redeemed with Ingot.
Q: Will there be a PC version?
A: PC version will be available after the official launch, please stay tuned for the latest news on Facebook.
Q: Are the characters created in IOS and Android devices interoperate in game?
A: Yes, it will be interoperate in the same server.
Q: How to bind a guest account? Is it possible to change the binding?
A: The guest account can be bound settings → Bind the account. Currently, the bound account is not supported to change. Based on different App systems, the types of accounts which can be bound are: Google, Facebook, Twitter and Line.
Q: Can we change character name in game?
A: You can re-name once for free, then it may cost some ingots to re-name.
Q: How can I report bugs, comments or suggestions of our game?
A: 1) Submit your questions in “Customer Service” on Settings.
2) Contact customer server via the inbox on Facebook.
3) Sent mail to official mailbox: [email protected]
Enjoy the game!