Not open for further replies.

BeboyVibora

Newbie Gamer
Feb 9, 2024
Visit site
Full Name
Beboy Vibora
Hi, Good day!

I just want to know why I am blocked/banned from the PC gaming Philippines group? I just want to know because I can't find the group anymore and there is no notification to me as to why I was banned or blocked or any warning at all.

Please advise! Thank you.

Have a great day!

BeboyVibora

Newbie Gamer
Feb 9, 2024
Visit site
Full Name
Beboy Vibora
Kindly read the guide on how to write ban appeal tickets
Hi, Good day!

Facebook name: Beboy Vibora

"I just want to know why I am blocked/banned from the PC gaming Philippines group? I just want to know because I can't find the group anymore and there is no notification to me as to why I was banned or blocked or any warning at all.

Please advise! Thank you."

Have a great day!

BeboyVibora

Newbie Gamer
Feb 9, 2024
Visit site
Full Name
Beboy Vibora
Hi, admins

Facebook name: Beboy Vibora

I am writing again because you closed the original email/ticket that I sent a few days ago.

This is related to my concern. I am asking nicely because I really don't know why I am blocked or removed from the Group. I just asked there for recommendations for buying a gaming mouse by posting a meme pic for attention, and I know I haven't violated anything in my post.

And just to let you know (again) you just blocked/removed me without any warning/notification or any info about why I am removed from the Group. So is it bad to ask for a recommendation now?

I am asking for a reconsideration to review and just give me a warning if I violated any rules you have on the Group since I don't have any idea what violation(s) did I do.

-Please advise.

Have a great day and thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.