[Fallout 4] Anyone else looking forward to it?

Discussion in 'RPG and Action Adventure' started by pointyman2000, Oct 22, 2015.

1. pointyman2000

pointyman2000 Casual Gamer

Topics:
    I've been a big fan of the Fallout series since the first one came out on the PC in the 90's.

The new one is looking really good, and I'm really eager to check it out though I dread the emotional gut punch of you being the only survivor of your family. Sure you get a dog later on, but your wife (or husband) and kid are presumed to have died with only you making it to the Vault in time. @[email protected]

2. xero

xero Paradox Personified

Topics:
    Team:
    OVD
    honestly i haven't played fallout series but ill be looking forwards to this new one i hope its friendly for those who are new to the franchise

3. pointyman2000

Topics:
    The fun part about any of the Fallout games is that it is always a fresh start. You can hop into the franchise from any of the games, and it will be a complete experience. Ever since Bethesda took over with Fallout 3, it became a first-person perspective game, with a built-in mechanic to help with gamers like me who aren't so good at shooters.

I heartily recommend it. If you're interested, you might want to check out Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, which are both still solid games, even if the graphics are starting to feel a little old.

4. xero

xero Paradox Personified

Topics:
    Team:
    OVD
    i see will try out December release date right?

5. pointyman2000

Topics:
    I believe so. It should be interesting, I plan to get it as soon as I've saved up enough for a new Video Card

6. xero

xero Paradox Personified

Topics:
    Team:
    OVD
    What card you getting I'm more of an nvidia guy

7. pointyman2000

Topics:
    I'm not entirely sure. To be honest it's been so long since I've put together my own PC that I don't know what's good anymore. My brother says I should get a 960

Similar RPG and Action Adventure Topics