Fans dissatisfied over lack of content found in Genshin Impact endgame Q&A

Through Genshin Impact’s recent announcement, the developers of the game revealed that they will not be adding any combat-oriented endgame content outside of the Spiral Abyss. Because of this, players have come together to voice out their dissatisfaction over the news.

genshin impact'.jpg

Revealed via a recent GameSpot interview, HoYoverse stated that they have no plans in adding a difficult endgame content to Genshin Impact. It was also found out that no Resin changes will be made, which added more fuel to the fire.

“They’re so out of touch with their player base,” said one commenter. “I can tell all those surveys are being ignored.”

“Wow so… nothing? I love the game so much, but there is literally nothing to do on end content. Login, use Resin, do dailies, logout. Not even an increase in Resin, considering they keep adding more and more weekly bosses.”

genshin impact1.jpg

While there’s a lot that were dissatisfied about the announcement, some were glad that HoYoverse stepped away from the Spiral Abyss-style endgame content.

“I used to be a casual player and a regular BP buyer, and Abyss was an absolute chore for me. Trying to keep up with it definitely made me kind of anxious,” replied one player.

“It’s one of those things where not doing it made me feel like I was leaving Primos on the table. But actually playing was unpleasant because it was a race against time to get 3 stars; especially since I wanted to just play with my favorite characters, rather than hyper-optimize my team.”

genshin impact.jpg

Though many fans of the game were disappointed that the endgame content of Genshin Impact is lacking, HoYoverse assured that they are still working on future content.

“Just like [the] Genius Invokation TCG that we unveiled in the Special Program for Version 3.2, we are also working on designing more interesting gameplay in the future,” explained the developer.