Fate/Grand Order: Waltz in the MOONLIGHT/LOSTROOM Unveiled New Outfits for Four Servants

The upcoming Waltz in the MOONLIGHT/LOSTROOM, a crossover in Fate/Grand Order, unveiled new outfits for four more servants.

top_banner.png

Revealed by TYPE-MOON and Delightworks, the servants that will get the new outfits are Alter(Saber), Nitocris(Caster), Medb(Rider), and Hassan of the Serenity(Assassin). These four were an addition to Helena Blavatsky and Mash from the first week. In total, there are six that have been revealed out of the twelve that were announced.
info_image_02 (1).png

info_image_03 (1).png

The outfits have corresponding names to them. For Altera, its Stardust in the Palm of my Hand. For Nitocris, Beyond the Mirror. For Medb, My Loving Enemy: Hero My Love. For Hassan of the Serenity, The Poisonous Flower That Blossoms at Night.

info_image_01.png

info_image_02.png

These Spiritron Dresses do make the Servants look like they're going to a dance party, which is fitting, because the outfits worn are from a dancing spin-off. With possible exception of Nitocris and Mash, the Servants outfits fit the title Fate/Grand Order: Waltz in the MOONLIGHT/LOSTROOM.

info_image_03.png

info_image_04.png

Every Tuesday of every week at 6pm JST, the official webpage of Fate/Grand Order: Waltz in the MOONLIGHT/LOSTROOM updates new outfits. Though FGO is available on mobile devices, these outfits are only for Japanese servers. Players will have to wait for it to be available on global servers.

World Flipper