FFXV Philippines Thread Discussion PS4 XBox One 

xero

Paradox Personified
Sep 18, 2014
Team
OVD
This is a thread discussion for Final Fantasy XV game fans, owners, or just enthusiastic about the game. Lets make it civil and let the information sharing begin, below are the type of topics we can discuss upon the game:
  • Release Dates or availability
  • Price for consoles and pc (if any) and upcoming sales, bundles or promotions
  • Upcoming Downloadable Contents
  • Guides, Tutorials, Tips and Tricks
  • Personal reviews and thoughts
  • Game trailers, demo's, screenshots, promotional materials
  • and more FFXV related

About the game:
Final Fantasy XV takes place on the fictional world of Eos. All the world's countries—bar the kingdom of Lucis—are under the dominion of the empire of Niflheim. Noctis Lucis Caelum, heir to the Lucian throne, goes on a quest to retake his homeland and its magical crystal after it is seized by Niflheim on the eve of peace negotiations between the two nations.
Source: wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_XV

Release Date: November 29, 2016

Pricing / Estimates:
  • PS4 Final Fantasy XV Standard Edition - P2,995
  • PS4 Final Fantasy XV Deluxe Edition - P4,695
  • PS4 Final Fantasy XV Collector's Edition - P16,995
  • Xbox One Final Fantasy XV Standard Edition - P2,795
  • Xbox One Final Fantasy XV Deluxe Edition - P4,695
  • Xbox One Final Fantasy XV Collector's Edition - P16,995

Collector's Edition Includes:
  • PS4 Software Final Fantasy XV
  • Kingsglave Final Fantasy XV
  • Final Fantasy XV Ultimate Collector's Edition Steel Book
  • Final Fantasy XV & Kingsglave~
  • Brotherhood Final Fantasy XV
  • Final Fantasy XV Ultimate Collector's Edition Special Soundtrack
  • Final Fantasy XV Ultimate Collector's Edition Steel Book
  • Brotherhood & Final Fantasy XV Ultimate Collector's Edition Special Soundtrack~
  • Final Fantasy XV Play Arts-Kai- Noctis Ultimate Collector's Edition Version
  • The Art of Final Fantasy XV
Note: Price and release date of the game may change anytime so dont be shy on sharing additional information of the game.

xero

Paradox Personified
Sep 18, 2014
Team
OVD
I have played the game finished the main story here are some of my thoughts and impressions

Story
The games feels rushed specially in the 2nd half of the game there also some cut scenes that are i feel misplaced specifically one from the movie kingsglaive.

Gameplay
I played the game in wait mode and coming from old ff genre there arent alot of magic spells but overall game play feels fluid.

Graphics
Im playing the game in a normal PS4 connected to a desktop monitor im a bit disappointed about the graphics as there are noticeable anti aliasing issues.

btw Im still trying to complete all dungeons and treasure items for end game content.

Syndicate

Elite Gamer
May 11, 2015
I have played the game finished the main story here are some of my thoughts and impressions

Story
The games feels rushed specially in the 2nd half of the game there also some cut scenes that are i feel misplaced specifically one from the movie kingsglaive.

Gameplay
I played the game in wait mode and coming from old ff genre there arent alot of magic spells but overall game play feels fluid.

Graphics
Im playing the game in a normal PS4 connected to a desktop monitor im a bit disappointed about the graphics as there are noticeable anti aliasing issues.

btw Im still trying to complete all dungeons and treasure items for end game content.
nice info, there will be an xmas dlc right should i buy this game?