Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn FREE Trial! PC 

llOmiell

Newbie Gamer
Dec 11, 2019
Bacolod
Arguably the best MMORPG in th market right now, Square Enix's multi-awarded IP Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn actually has a Free Trial for players who want to sample the game's hype, immersive gameplay and amazing community before committing to the game. I discovered it 3 months ago and for a RPG player like me, it delivered and did not disappoint. It already has 3 expansions out and each one is excellent. You can play for free up to level 35 then you can decide to buy the game. I suggest getting the EU (European) version since the price and subscription fee is cheaper than the US version.​

Tips:
  • When creating the EU account, just use any random address, they don't check anyway.
  • You only need to buy the base game FFXIV: A Realm Reborn and the latest expansion. The latest expansion already contains all the other previous expansions.
  • Data centers with highest Filipino population are Tonberry, Kujata and Atomos in the Japan server.

Minimum System Requirements:
  • OS Windows® 7 64 bit, Windows® 8.1 64 bit, Windows® 10 64 bit
  • Processor Intel® Core™i5 2.4GHz or higher
  • Memory 4GB or higher
  • Free Disc Space 60GB or more
  • Graphics NVIDIA® Geforce® GTX750 or higher or AMD Radeon™ R7 260X or higher
  • Screen Resolution 1280x720
  • Communications port If you are using a router, please set up your ports so that the below packets can pass through.
  • [Ports that may be used] TCP:80, 443, 54992~54994, 55006~55007, 55021~55040
  • Sound DirectSound® supported sound card
  • DirectX® Version DirectX® 11

Shadowbringers Expansion Trailer

By the way, my Free Company (or guild) is the first in the FFXIV Philippine community to clear the 24-Man Labyrinth of the Ancients Raid.
Here's part of our wacky blind run of the raid. :p

See You In Eorzea! :)

llOmiell

Newbie Gamer
Dec 11, 2019
Bacolod
FFXIV's Starlight Festival Christmas event kicked off with new items, games, quests and rewards.

There's a Choir mini-game where you have to press the right buttons to hit the right notes.

Get the keys right and you'll be treated to vocals inspired by the heavenly host; But miss the keys too much and you'll usher the next Umbral Calamity. :D