For Sale: Destiny 2 Cutting Edge Emblem code for Xbox, Playstation & PC

Discussion in 'Gaming Buy and Sell' started by GamesHQ, Jun 26, 2018.

Games
  1. GamesHQ

GamesHQ Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    Good day Pinoy Gamers!

To all Destiny 2 fans out there!

I'm selling 3 codes that came with my purchase from a Razer peripheral. Sa E-bay or iba pang E-Commerce site, the price range is at $50 - $127 but pwede pong tawaran. The lowest price I seen online is at $25 or Php1,250 pero I can give it for Php800 - 850 per code nalang. That is a huuuge discount in comparison sa $50/Php2,500 na nasa market.

The reason for selling these codes: I do not play Destiny 2, I just want the Razer peripheral. Take note po this is a rare Emblem sa mga naglalaro ng Destiny 2. I accept GCash payments or Bank Transfers as of now.

My only policy is: Pay first before I send the code/s. This is a legit transaction po and if anything goes wrong with the code, please send me a screenshot so I could report it to Bungie for a replacement. But I can guarantee that these codes are new and unused.

[​IMG]

Thanks and I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys. Please PM me for more details.

2. TrashCandy

TrashCandy Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    Team:
    synergy
    Hey!

Are you still selling the codes?

Similar Gaming Buy and Sell Topics