Status
Not open for further replies.

laurenz00009

Newbie Gamer
Jun 11, 2023
Visit site
Full Name
Laurenz Dominique Cambel Vargas
My facebook account was banned on 2021 because I messaged a moderator for asking why did he turned off commenting on my post when I still didn't find any answers to my question. He blocked me on facebook without any reason or response from. His facebook name is Dale Feare. I was really mad and disappointed because of his ignorance and being a snowflake.
My girlfriend's facebook account was banned a day ago, she didn't do anything. She was just posting about our business of "Fortnite Gifting Sale", we are both admins on a small group of Fortnite PH community (3.1k members, that's where we do our business). She is only just promoting our business to a larger group of people. Some members of your group already availed of our service and we are thankful for that. Sadly, she also got banned. We suspected that the culprit is Dale Feare, again. Because his profile (among all the moderators and admin) is the only account my girlfriend can't see.
May we suggest or request that he should be removed of being moderator because his doings is really unhealthy for the group.
I can take a call regarding this situation, we are very serious regarding this matter.
Here is my number, 09979104684. Thank you very much. Please do take actions asap.

Solution
Upon further review seems like the account "Laurenz Cambel Vargas" got a light punishment then preceded to verbal abuse, due to this Ban will not be lifted.

The account "Vessy Diane Ansay" is in violation of rule number 2. Users caught under...

admin

Administrator
Staff
Mar 4, 2015
Philippines
pinoygamer.ph
Upon further review seems like the account "Laurenz Cambel Vargas" got a light punishment then preceded to verbal abuse, due to this Ban will not be lifted.

The account "Vessy Diane Ansay" is in violation of rule number 2. Users caught under this violation will be permanently banned from any of the groups we manage, if you think other users are violating simply report them and they will also be permanently banned.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.