Genshin Impact Rosaria Thorny Benevolence A Nonconforming Sister

A sister in Mondstadt's Church of Favonius. At a glance, she appears to be a usual member of the clergy, but after observing her behavior, you would find she is anything but.

"Where did Rosaria go off to this time...? Oh, has anyone seen her? There's choir practice today. Deacon Dahlia told me I must ask her to come!" —Barbara Rosaria ‧ Thorny Benevolence A Nonconforming Sister Vision: Cryo Constellation: Spinea Corona

maxresdefault (2).jpg

• Weapon: Polearm
  • Constellation: Spines Corona
  • Affiliation: Church of Favonius
  • Vision: Cryo
Rosaria is a damage dealer who can be used in multiple ways. She can attack enemies with her versatile Elemental Skill, or she can use her Elemental Burst to deal DoT to surrounding enemies and assist other party members in baffle.

STORY

Rosaria is one of the sisters of Mondstadts Church of Favonius. Though she is just as much a woman of the cloth as the likes of Barbara and Jilliana, people tend to make a mental distinction between Rosaria and other members of the clergy. While she might dress the part — at least, to a certain extent — her speech and actions do not reflect her office in the slightest. Furthermore, she displays even less reverence towards the gods than the ordinary citizens, and she routinely skips her various church engagements.

If Rosaria has been lectured once, she has been lectured a thousand times before concerning her unorthodox behavior. For some reason, however, she has never faced any serious consequences for her transgressions. She does not work together with her church collea -gues and only rarely shows up to celebratory events in the city. The strange and mysterious Rosaria moves about almost like a wisp of black smoke — blink, and you'll miss her as she disappears into thin air.

I- Perhaps a god has the power to protect everyone if they would choose to do so, but that would never happen. Otherwise, people's suffering couldn't ever be taken seriously.

Exo2AVQVEAcJElI.jpg

VOICE-OVER
Hello "Listen disciple, if you've got a problem you cant handle, then I'm the one for the job. But if you're looking for prayer, you'd better find some other Sister... Huh? You're not a disciple? "

About Rosaria "Me? I'm just another ordinary person. Church, work... I just do what I have to do."

More About Rosaria "Let's forgo the formalities. I'm here to finish ajob. Just leave the dirty work to me. "

PERSONAL DETAILS

Ahaha, you want to know about the secrets of Sister Rosaria? That... I cannot tell you. Though my impression of her is not bad — certainly better than a certain someone whose name I won't bother to mention. She's honest with herself. She casts off that which she has no time for and she doesn't feign motivation for affairs that do not interest her.

Interesting Things
Rosaria takes no interest in plant life and the sort, but the dandelion is an exception. How could such a simple flower turn into such a delectable wine? Rosaria finds that a glass of dandelion wine after work is even better than sleeping in on

Favorite Food
Rosaria likes to eat Bourguignon. She finds the big chunks of meat with the smooth taste of alcohol simply delectable.
Work hard and live each day to the fullest. That's what life in Mondstadt is all about, isn't it?

075664346bb6e9a504cd04a1ae562934_1742146714737965051.png

Talents

Normal Attack: Performs up to five rapid strikes
Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to lunch forward, dealing damage to enemies along the way.

Ravaging Confession
  • She swiftly positions herself behind her opponent, then pierces and slashes the enemy with here polearm, dealing Cryo DMG.
  • Rosaria cannot use this ability to move behind larger enemies.
Last Rites
  • Rosaria’s unique take on this prayer ritual. First, she swings her weapon to slash surrounding enemies; then, she summons a frigid Ice Lance that strikes the ground. both action deal Cryo DMG.
  • While active, the Ice Lance will periodically release cold air, dealing Cryo damage to the surrounding opponents.
Publishers or Game Developers can send their press release on our site, simply follow the guide here: https://pinoygamer.ph/pages/press