Genshin Impact teases its upcoming characters Tighnari, Collei, and Dori

While Genshin Impact is yet to release the Sumeru region, HoYoVerse has teased the three new characters that will arrive in the game, who are Dori, Collei, and Tighnari.

1657808448544.png

Collei will be a Dendro Archer, Tighnari will be a Dendro Catalyst user, while Dori will be an Electro character. They will likely debut in Version 3.0.

Collei is a character in the Genshin Impact prequel webtoon. She is the main character of the story and her mission to take revenge on Fatui is what drives the plot of the webtoon, which takes place a few years before the start of the game.

1657808482279.png

"Oh, you're going to Sumeru? Can you give my regards to Collei? Well... it's been so long, I wonder if her hair has grown out and if she's taller?" — Amber
  • Sprout of Rebirth
  • Avidya Forest Ranger Trainee
  • Dendro
  • Leptailurus Cervarius
Tighnari is a completely new character in Genshin Impact. He will follow Heizou as the second officially confirmed male Catalyst user. The name of his constellation, Vulpes Zerda, is the scientific name for the fennec fox.

1657808526566.png

"I brought back a specialty from the desert, two packs of honeyed dates, which helps to replenish your energy, whether in the morning or at night." —An anonymously source
  • Verdant Strider
  • Avidya Forest Watcher
  • Dendro
  • Vulpes Zerda
Lastly, while Tighnari and Collei will be of the Dendro element, Dori will be of the Electro element. It is unclear what weapon she uses but based on Tighnari’s quote, she is a merchant.

1657808571293.png

"No matter how rare the experimental materials are, you can buy them from Dori. I don't know where she gets her goods from..." — Tighnari
  • Dori
  • Treasure of Dream Garden
  • Sumeru Merchant
  • Electro
  • Magicae Lucerna
While Dendro has been part of the game since its launch, Sumeru and Version 3.0 will expand this element. Sumeru will have many puzzles and mechanism that only Dendro characters can complete.