Genshin Impact Version 1.5 Will Be Featuring New Upcoming Events

Attention Travelers! Along with the release of Genshin Impact's Version 1.5 update, are new upcoming events for you to explore. With that said, provided below is a quick preview for the different events in the game's upcoming version. Keep in mind that the following event schedules will be based on server time.

v1.png

Historia Antiqua Chapter: Act II​

Quest Start Time:

Permanently available after Version 1.5 update

Unlock Criteria:

Adventure Rank 40 or above
Complete Story Quest "Historia Antiqua Chapter: Act I - Sal Flore"
Complete Archon Quest "Chapter I: Act IV - We Will Be Reunited"

The new story quest will be permanently available after downloading the latest version for Travelers who have reached the required Adventure Rank and have completed the pre-requisite quests "Historia Antiqua Chapter: Act I - Sal Flore" and "Chapter I: Act IV - We Will Be Reunited". Players can then use their earned Story keys to unlock Zhongli's Story Quest "Historia Antiqua Chapter: Act II."

Hangout Events: Series II​

v11.png

Quest Start Time:

Permanently available after Version 1.5 update

Hangout Event: Diona - Act I Unlock Criteria:

Adventure Rank 26 or above
Complete pre-requisite Archon Quest "Prologue Act III - Song of the Dragon and Freedom"

Hangout Event: Noelle - Act II Unlock Criteria:

Complete pre-requisite Archon Quest " Chapter I: Act III - A New Star Approaches"
Achieve all endings in Noelle's Hangout Event "Act I: Chivalric Training"

Event Wish: Gentry of Hermitage​

v12.png

Event Wish Duration:

After Version 1.5 update - 2021/05/08 at 17:59 server time

The Gentry of Hermitage Event Wish will greatly increase the drop rates of the event-exclusive 5-star character "Vago Mundo" Zhongli (Geo) and the 4-star characters "Wise Innocence" Yanfei (Pyro), "Kätzlein Cocktail" Diona (Cryo) and "Chivalric Blossom" Noelle (Geo). At the end of the event wish, the 4-star character "Wise Innocence" Yanfei (Pyro) will be available in the standard wish "Wanderlust Invocation" coming in Version 1.6.

Take note that the event-exclusive 5-star character "Vago Mundo" Zhongli (Geo) will not be available in the standard wish "Wanderlust Invocation." Also, in the duration of this event wish, the "Test Run" trial event will be open.

Event Wish: Epitome Invocation​

Event Wish Duration:

After Version 1.5 update - 2021/05/08 at 17:59 server time

In the duration of the Epitome Invocation Event Wish, the event-exclusive 5-star weapons "Summit Shaper" (Sword) and Memory of Dust (Catalyst); the event-exclusive 4-star weapons Lithic Blade (Claymore) and Lithic Spear (Polearm); and the 4-star weapons The Flute (Sword), Eye of Perception (Catalyst), and Sacrificial Bow (Bow) will receive a huge drop-rate boost.

Take note that the event-exclusive weapons above will not be available in the standard wish "Wanderlust Invocation."

Realm of Diversion​

Event Duration:

After Version 1.5 update - 2021/06/07 at 03:59 server time

Travelers can earn different rewards throughout the course of this event. Player can unlock "Gnostic Hymn" or "Gnostic Chorus" to earn Intertwined Fate, as well as a designated 4-star weapon. In addition, those who directly purchase "Gnostic Chorus" can get the exclusive BP namecard "Travel Notes: Sub-Space Recreation" and the Furnishing Blueprint "Wide Stone Stove".

Energy Amplifier: Initiation​

Gameplay Duration:

2021/04/30 at 10:00 server time - 2021/05/17 at 03:59 server time

Eligibility:

Adventure Rank 20 or above

In the course of this event, Travelers get to challenge Places of Interest, Domains, and Twisted Realms to earn Fractured Fruit Data. Players can then use these to exchange for various rewards such as "Kätzlein Cocktail" Diona (Cryo), Primogems, Crown of Insight, Character EXP Materials, Moras, and many more.

Windtrace Event​

v13.png

Event Duration:

2021/05/14 at 10:00 server time - 2021/05/24 at 03:59 server time

Eligibility:

Adventure Rank 20 or above

Travelers who have reached the required Adventure Rank are allowed to participate in a game of Windtrace at Gygax's during the event period. Players can obtain Windtrace Coins which can then be used to receive Primogems, Event Namecard "Celebration: Peekaboo!", Character EXP Materials, Moras, and more.

Adventurer's Booster Bundles​

v14.png

Genshin Impact is available for download on both Google Play Store for Android and App Store for iOS. Stay tuned for more updates and details on Genshin Impact Version 1.5.