Genshin Impact’s January Event Calendar

With Genshin Impact’s 2.4 update, it has brought many events that players will enjoy and keep them busy for the whole month of January. From login bonuses to web events to story updates, Travelers sure have a lot of things to do in Tevyat.

crane in the clouds.jpg

Story Quests

The Archon Quest Interlude Chapter is now available. After you have completed the Archon Quest "Chapter I: Act III - A New Star Approaches" and reach the required rank, you will gain access to Archon Quest Interlude Chapter: Act I - "The Crane Returns on the Wind”.

story quest.jpg

“As news of the Jade Chamber's reconstruction spreads, many merchants flock to Yujing Terrace.
Ningguang's reward raises the curtain on the competition, while dark undercurrents present a different sort of threat.
Will Liyue, now under human rule, withstand the coming tide? Will the one long separated from society find their place among people once more?
All will be revealed when the Jade Chamber rises once more.”

Once completed, players can now participate in Ningguang - Act 1 and Yun Jin - Act 1 Hangout quests. The Archon Quest Interlude Chapter will be permanently available after the Version 2.4 update.

A Study in Potions Event

During this event, you will help Timaeus, Mondstadt alchemist, in completing his research on an alchemical medication. You will receive Primogems, Hero’s Wit, Talent Level-Up Materials, Weapon Ascension Materials and more.

study in potions.jpg

To work with Timaeus, you’ll have to be Adventure Rank 30 or above and have completed the Archon Quest Chapter I: Act II "Farewell, Archaic Lord".

Windtrace Event

In this event, you can take part in a game of Windtrace at Gygax’s to obtain Windtrace Coins to receive rewards such as Primogems, Talent Level-Up Materials, Character EXP Materials, and Mora.

windtrace.jpg

This event will run from January 13 to January 27. Players who have reached Adventure Rank 20 or above are the only ones who can participate in this event.

Fleeting Colors in Flight Event

To participate in this event, you’ll need to be Adventure Rank 28 or above, and have completed the Archon Quest “Chapter I: Act III - A New Star Approaches” and Archon Quest Interlude Chapter: Act I - "The Crane Returns on the Wind”.

fleeting colors in flight.png

During this event, to obtain Ninnguang’s outfit “Orchid’s Evening Gown”, players need to complete all conditions for “The Moon’s Comely Brow”. Also, if you complete themed challenge quests, you can obtain talismans that you can exchange at “Prosperous Partnerships” to obtain a 4-star Liyue character, Crown of Insight, Fireworks or the Lantern Rite Furnishing Blueprints. This will run from January 25 to February 12.

inivitation to mundane life.jpg

The Invitation to Mundane Life Event will boost the drop rate of the 5-star Vago Mundo Zhongli, and 4-star Juvenile Galant Xingqui, Uncrowned Lord of the Ocean Beidou, and Wise Innocence Yanfei.

the transcendent one returns.jpg

The Transcendent One Returns Event will feature the 5-star Lonesome Transcendence Shenhe and 4-star characters – Stage Lucida Yun Jin, Eclipsing Star Ningguang, and Frozen Ardor Chongyun.

It sure is a busy month for all Travelers. Make sure to keep up since there’s still a lot of events that will arrive for this month. Moreover, there are already planned events for February. miHoYo really made sure that our schedules will be fully packed after this Version 2.4 update.