Hi Guys Tropang Gamer here nice to meet you all!

TropangG

Newbie Gamer
Sep 17, 2019
Looking forward to meet Gamers at Heart and soul!!!

Currently i have FB and Youtube channel but im more focused on my FB Channel. Mainly doing some Game Stream and sometime small Vlogs hope you come and visit my channels and lets enjoy playing games. Apir ulit dyan!!

Apir tayo mga katropa.

TropangG

Newbie Gamer
Sep 17, 2019
Well di ko pa na setup ung sa stars eh. Mostly I do streams for my self kahit walang nanood haha XD Sabi ng tropa ko i should be posting my page to forums and community kagaya nito para makilala nila ung page. Eh masunurin tayo haha apir XD

TropangG

Newbie Gamer
Sep 17, 2019
Nothing specific sa ngaun. Mobile, Desktop, Console flatform. Any Genre most likely the games that i want to play hehe ayoko naman pilitin sarili ko maglaro sa games na ayoko hehe

Last edited:

salvajr15

Newbie Gamer
Sep 22, 2019
Team
GH
n
Looking forward to meet Gamers at Heart and soul!!!

Currently i have FB and Youtube channel but im more focused on my FB Channel. Mainly doing some Game Stream and sometime small Vlogs hope you come and visit my channels and lets enjoy playing games. Apir ulit dyan!!

Apir tayo mga katropa.
nice to meet you

Reactions: TropangG

Jamzbondz

Newbie Gamer
Apr 6, 2020
Team
NoNE
Well di ko pa na setup ung sa stars eh. Mostly I do streams for my self kahit walang nanood haha XD Sabi ng tropa ko i should be posting my page to forums and community kagaya nito para makilala nila ung page. Eh masunurin tayo haha apir XD
Sana all makastar