Hi to all pinoygamers :)

Discussion in 'Newcomers Introduction' started by Rofel, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Rofel

Rofel Hardcore Gamer

Topics:
    I am Rofel Dayao, also known as "Soshi" as it is my in game name for the majority of games i play in.
    Been a gamer for almost 12 years now.
    I started playing games when i was only 5 years old and still playing games.
    First Game i played was Counter Strike 1.3 and it was fun. And that was the start of the gamer life i have.
    I played Counter Strike, Battle Realms, Diablo II, Red Alert 2 & 3, Dungeons and Dragons, Call of Duty, Tekken, Monster Rancher, Monster Hunter, Tales of Pirates, Warcraft 3, Starcraft, Total War, DotA, DOTA 2
    The game i played the most is Dota, I've been playing Dota for 4 years, and now i've been playing DOTA 2 for 3 years. So i've been a fan of Dota for almost 8 years now, and i still love to play especially with my friends. So yeah, that's all about my gaming life. Thanks for reading and nice to meet ya'll :) Good day to everyone :)

Dell and LockDown like this.
  2. LockDown

LockDown Moderator

Topics:
    HI sir @Rofel wow playing since 5 years old thumbs up bro :D and welcome to Pinoygamer!

Dell and Rofel like this.
  3. Rofel

Rofel Hardcore Gamer

Topics:
    Thanks. haha. Been a fan of Computer games since a kid haha

LockDown and Dell like this.
  4. LockDown

LockDown Moderator

Topics:
    oo nga eh halata! hahahah thats nice gamer by blood! ahaha

Similar Newcomers Introduction Topics