How to Get Free V-Bucks? Legit Methods

Discussion in 'Fortnite' started by pinoygamingorg, Jul 14, 2018.

1. pinoygamingorg

pinoygamingorg Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    Team:
    NEW PGO
    Vbucks is a virtual currency in the game Fortnite and you use it to buy items and skins since the game items are quite expensive many players can't afford to buy.

Today I will share to you the best methods to earn Free v-bucks, I have been using these for years already. Especially the rewards apps, you can even use them to buy games and items on steam.

[​IMG]

In these methods, you will not be spending any money at all!

Are you worried that this is a scam?
    Well NONE of these apps will ask you for your Fortnite account or anything so don't worry for your account being stolen or anything

Here are 2 ways you can get free vbucks

Join Giveaways
    It is the most realistic way of getting real free vbucks. To join giveaways you may need to like certain Facebook pages, subscribe to youtube channels, following twitch streams and other social media accounts of individuals or companies.

There's nothing wrong trying your luck with these giveaways, at the end of the day you are not losing anything.

Join our Facebook group for v-Bucks giveaways: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FortnitePH

[​IMG]

Use Reward Apps to Earn Money to Buy v-Bucks
    Reward apps are apps you can download from the play store that pays you just by downloading and playing games. There are several rewards apps to earn money, you can transfer the money you earned from these apps to PayPal and you can use it to buy v-bucks.

You only need an android phone with an internet connection and you can start earning money with rewards apps.

I recommend these 3 apps WHAFF Rewards, CashPirate, and CashOut which I've tried and tested myself. I've been using them for years already, I have bought several DOTA2 items and Fortnite skins with these apps.

*Note that downloading and installing these apps doesn't mean you will get rewards automatically.

Similar Fortnite Topics