How to get Gigantamax Snorlax!

I summon you! Hear me, trainers! Gigantamax Snorlax will be appearing in Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield starting next week! It will be available in Max Wild Raids starting from December 4 until early January!

In order for you to face a Gigantamax Snorlax, you will be needing an internet connection. You need to catch one from a Max Raid Battle. You will not be able to get Gigantamax if you will be only catching the old Snorlax in the Wild Area as it will be only a Dynamax.

The Pokémon Company also mentioned that when Snorlax is Gigantamaxed, it will be able to obtain a special move called G-Max Replenish - move that restores and deals berries that Snorlax and his allies have eaten while in a battle, making it one of the strongest Dynamax Pokémon ever discovered in the Galar region.

I really like Snorlax and for me, this will be the best Gigantamax Pokémon among the bunch! Who can have a park on his belly? Only Snorlax can! So, I highly suggest you guys just grind until early January. See you in Galar!