How to Play Pokémon GO on PC with Bluestacks

Hi Guys I'll be showing you a step by step procedure on how to play Pokémon GO on PC with Bluestacksand How to spoof location/gps with fix for the crash,freeze or grey screen. I personally don't recommend GPS Spoofing, but it's necessary for playing on PC.

*Download links are already provided.
*Before installing BlueStack you must remove the previous Bluestack and do a clean install to avoid file complications.

Step 1: Download and Install BlueStacks then Run the application.
http://www.bluestacks.com/download.html?utm_campaign=homepage-dl-button

Step 2: You will need to ROOT your Bluestacks, Click the APK button on the Bluestack application and look for the kingroot file and install it.
http://king.myapp.com/myapp/kdown/img/NewKingrootV4.95_C149_B285_en_release_2016_07_15_105203.apk

Step 3: Open the KingRoot application file and scroll all the way down then click TRY IT. Now its gonna check if you are Rooted then click optimize, usually its gonna say that you don't have root authorization just press optimize it then that will do the trick to root your phone. Exit KingRoot after Rooting (This step is gonna take a while so have patience in waiting)

Step 4: Click the Gear like icon on the upper right of Bluestacks and look for Restart Android Plugin.

Step 5: Download and Install Lucky Patcher 6.2.4 (Same as Step 2 on how to install)
http://luckypatcher.ru/Lucky Patcher v6.2.4.apk

Step 6: Download Fake GPS
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5i7cvpvyn1x1i8d

Step 7: Run Lucky Patcher and click allow to open the application then click the Rebuild and Install. Look for the FAKE GPS file you have downloaded and Install it as a System app. Once the installation is down it will ask you to reboot your device press NO and close the Lucky Patcher app then repeat STEP 4.

Step 8: Download and Install Pokemon GO Same as Step 2 on installing just lick the APK button.
http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/nianti...emon-go-0-29-2-android-apk-download/download/

Step 9: After installing Pokemon Go proceed to Google PlayStore and click search type FAKE GPS. Open the fifth application and open it. I provided a picture so you won't get confused. Go to the upper right part of the application and go to settings, Uncheck Enable Auto Close and Check Expert mode.

Step 10: Now on your Fake GPS application click a location then click Start (Or the yellow button on the lower right corner).

Step 11: Run Pokemon Go and Input the required fields (Birthday, Google Account). If it says FAILED TO DETECT LOCATION. Change the GPS to High Accuracy, move your location on GPS Spoofer and restart Pokémon GO. Settings > Location > Mode to access the GPS accuracy.

COMMON ERRORS:

* Failed to detect location.

Change the GPS to High Accuracy, move your location on GPS Spoofer and restart Pokémon GO.

* Pokéstops not working/Pokémon fleeing after 1 Pokéball?

You probably travelled to fast and got soft-banned, don't worry, it only lasts around one hour.

* My player keeps teleporting between locations.

Install an app from the Play Store called "DisableService" and allow root (obviously), search for the service "Fused Location" under System tab and disable that service. Then reboot. Doing this trick will disable your real GPS and then no teleporting will be happening. If you want your real GPS back, just enable "Fused Location" again and reboot.

* When I try to disable AR, everything freezes/crashes.

Disable camera by going into REGEDIT on your computer and going to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BlueStacks\Guests\Android\Config". Press camera and change the '1' to a '0', save and you're done.
OR
Download this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/de...

* When I start Pokémon Go, I get a grey screen.

Either close Bluestacks entirely and relaunch Bluestacks or uninstall Bluestacks and redo the tutorial with Bluestacks for Windows 7/8.

* When I throw a Pokéball, the game crashes.

Delete your Google account from settings and restart Pokémon GO.

MOODLESS

Newbie Gamer
Aug 30, 2016
Full Name
Valor
hi, mas madali po gamitin ang nox app player kasi yung gps emulator mya niya is kasama sa apps so di ka na kailangan pang mag istall ng addtional app just to spoof your gps.

Reactions: LockDown

MOODLESS

Newbie Gamer
Aug 30, 2016
Full Name
Valor
Yes unfortunately yung mga nag jujump place at Sniping nababan na sila ngayon use it at your own risk nalang po :)

with regards to faking your gps, radar apps and soft ban here is my personal experience and opinion..

1. if you fake your gps, do not jump from one place to another just because a monster is in another area at the same time.. in other words, dont be greedy. niantic can detect these and they will implement a soft ban on your account once you are detected as jumping gps from one location to another. soft ban is easier to deal with, you just need to spin some pokestop and it would go away in minutes.

2. the 2nd one involves 3rd party radar apps. i can confirm, most 3rd party radar apps will get you banned and this is app is far more an unfair advantage than just normal gps spoofing. there are way too many pokemon go radar apps right now but the one that is most useful based on personal use was PokeGo radar im not sure if this app was taken down by google play but if you managed to download it, it still works (real time radar app).

combine the two and you could easily complete your pokedex in a week (140+ monsters) including those region specific pokemons provided YOU PLAN ahead. if you are playing in the philippines and you want to get the kanghastan in Sydney or any part of Australia, log off for a few hours (depends on how long the flight takes to Sydney) before you spoof your location to Sydney. stay there for a day or two before you jump to another location.

how not to get banned?
1. do not be greedy, plan ahead
2. do not use a 3rd party gps emulator/spoofer which is why nox or droid4x is a more feasible app to play pokemon go on your pc as gps emulation is included in the app itself.
3. if you plan on using radar app, use it first to locate your desired mob then match your gps spoofer with the location of the mob before you start pokemon go.
4. nox and droid4x enables multi-drive emulation.. DO NOT combine pokemon go and a radar app on the same emulated android platform.
5. do not brag your achievement on social media..no matter how good a trainer you are or how much time you spend on this game, if you play this fairly, you will not be able to complete the pokedex in a month or two..

Last edited:

MOODLESS

Newbie Gamer
Aug 30, 2016
Full Name
Valor
@MOODLESS Thankyou sa info bro , This would be a great help sa other players :)

wala pong anuman.

for info, my work base is in singapore, pokemon go started on the 1st saturday of August here in SG. i cannot play outside much due to the fact that i have a skin condition that i have to avoid sun as much as possible so ang problema ko talaga pag naglalaro ng pokemon sa labas is yung allergic reaction ng skin ko sa araw..after a week of playing outside only at night and reaching just level 10. i decided to try nox and play the game from the convenience of my home.

form level 11 to 22 i played pokemon go just on a nox apps without any additional radar apps, by the time i reached lvl 22 i managed to get to around 100+ monsters registered in the pokedex. i downloaded the poke go app at level 23 (this app is no longer working as of this last weekend) just for me to at least complete the rest of the monsters.

i am currently level 25 and have completed the pokedex (141 monsters registered) last friday. transferred my gps to sydney by saturday morning just to get a few kanghastan and moved location by saturday evening to taiwan to catch at least 1 high cp farfetch (when the radar app was still working)

returned the gps to singapore by sunday evening and so far my account is still working..
I have yet to get Mr. mime and the Tauros on my main account but am not in a hurry to do so as i have both mob (the 4 region specific mobs) on 2 other backup account..

right now my main concern is just to level up as much as i can and collect as much stardust and candies to evolve or power up what i currently have.

mailboy

Newbie Gamer
Sep 15, 2016
Full Name
Pokemon
wala pong anuman.

for info, my work base is in singapore, pokemon go started on the 1st saturday of August here in SG. i cannot play outside much due to the fact that i have a skin condition that i have to avoid sun as much as possible so ang problema ko talaga pag naglalaro ng pokemon sa labas is yung allergic reaction ng skin ko sa araw..after a week of playing outside only at night and reaching just level 10. i decided to try nox and play the game from the convenience of my home.

form level 11 to 22 i played pokemon go just on a nox apps without any additional radar apps, by the time i reached lvl 22 i managed to get to around 100+ monsters registered in the pokedex. i downloaded the poke go app at level 23 (this app is no longer working as of this last weekend) just for me to at least complete the rest of the monsters.

i am currently level 25 and have completed the pokedex (141 monsters registered) last friday. transferred my gps to sydney by saturday morning just to get a few kanghastan and moved location by saturday evening to taiwan to catch at least 1 high cp farfetch (when the radar app was still working)

returned the gps to singapore by sunday evening and so far my account is still working..
I have yet to get Mr. mime and the Tauros on my main account but am not in a hurry to do so as i have both mob (the 4 region specific mobs) on 2 other backup account..

right now my main concern is just to level up as much as i can and collect as much stardust and candies to evolve or power up what i currently have.
Sir meron na pong bagog update ang pokemon. ndi na gumaga sa nox at bluestacks. Hehehe. baka meron po kayo update din po sir.

MOODLESS

Newbie Gamer
Aug 30, 2016
Full Name
Valor
Sir meron na pong bagog update ang pokemon. ndi na gumaga sa nox at bluestacks. Hehehe. baka meron po kayo update din po sir.

yes di gumagana yung latest version ng Pokemon go version 0.37 sa nox as of now.. pero yung older version is gumagana pa din (version 0.35 and lower). nakakapaglaro pa din ako ng pokemon (minus the buddy system sa nox)
anyway kung yung buddy system lang naman ang mawawala, then you can still use nox.

for info in you have a n android phone that you use for Pokemon Go other than your nox apps on the pc, you can update your phone and set up the buddy system there. play the game in nox and your buddy will still be able to get the canddy depending on the length you walked inside nox. you can test this by opening your phone and see that your buddy pokemon has gained candies eventhough you never walked or play your pokemon go in your phone.

so hanggat gumagana yung older version ng pokemon go sa nox, i would continue using it, hindi gumana yung auto-update ng PoGo ko sa nox kaya stuck ako sa version 0.35 doon.

mailboy

Newbie Gamer
Sep 15, 2016
Full Name
Pokemon
yes di gumagana yung latest version ng Pokemon go version 0.37 sa nox as of now.. pero yung older version is gumagana pa din (version 0.35 and lower). nakakapaglaro pa din ako ng pokemon (minus the buddy system sa nox)
anyway kung yung buddy system lang naman ang mawawala, then you can still use nox.

for info in you have a n android phone that you use for Pokemon Go other than your nox apps on the pc, you can update your phone and set up the buddy system there. play the game in nox and your buddy will still be able to get the canddy depending on the length you walked inside nox. you can test this by opening your phone and see that your buddy pokemon has gained candies eventhough you never walked or play your pokemon go in your phone.

so hanggat gumagana yung older version ng pokemon go sa nox, i would continue using it, hindi gumana yung auto-update ng PoGo ko sa nox kaya stuck ako sa version 0.35 doon.
sir baka pedi maka hingi nang instruction how to install pogo sa nox. nawala kasi lahat sa pc ko. huhuhu.

MOODLESS

Newbie Gamer
Aug 30, 2016
Full Name
Valor
sir baka pedi maka hingi nang instruction how to install pogo sa nox. nawala kasi lahat sa pc ko. huhuhu.

use mo yung browser inside sa nox application then hanapin mo yung pokemon go 0.35 apk from there and download para naka save sya sa download folder ng nox..yan yung magiging back up mo everytime na mag uupdate ang PoGo within nox to version 0.37..

if nag decide mag auto-update and PoGo sa nox to latest version, just uninstall it and re-install version 0.35, makakapasok ka ulit sa server ng niantics to play without the buddy system ang problema lang ngayon is how long this would last before niantics finally block older version of the game from entering their servers.

Tony Jacobo

Casual Gamer
Jul 29, 2016
Full Name
Team Rogue Life
I'm so much thankful for this info. It really is a helpful one, thou. But, its kinda bit unappealing, on my own opinion. Yes, its an easy-peasy thing since you just need to change GPS and so on. But the essence of encountering players who are live and walking to look for Pokemon is much more challenging. This will make you even more adventurous and engaging to people, In fact, this is the essential factor why Pokemon Go was created. To meet new people and get more friend. We know you can also get friends using those apps to make it happen. But the more you get to expose to people, the excitement increases. Just saying... Thanks!