Hunter Job Change Guide for Ragnarok Online Mobile

FritzIdle

Casual Gamer
Nov 4, 2018
If your base level and job level reach lvl 40, it’s time for the Hunter job change quests. I’ve finished the job quest days ago. So I know some of you may have problems during the quest. Thanks Natsueki for sharing informative job change guide and some screenshots.

Note: it's a sole quest.

Step1:Talk to Hunter Job Change NPC in Prontera.

Step2: Talk to the next Hunter NPC. You will need to answer 5 questions in order to proceed to the next quest.Update: talk to another hunter npc in payon , not prontera.. while discovering the map bfore payon, the tree monster was really hurt and aggro also.. just becarefull..

Step3: Talk to this Hunter NPC in Izlude. She will warp you to Ghost Ship and you will need to kill 3 waves of mobs.

Tip: You can use food buffs as this will help you survive through this quest. Mobs are painful so it's better to kill them one by one. (But what I did here was to spam arrrow shower > run > use hp/sp pots > repeat)

Step4: Once you're done killing all the mobs, you will need to talk again to this Hunter NPC and she will ask you to go to Mt. Mjolnir to kill 3 waves of mobs (AGAIN). I would recomend you bait out the mob and kill them one by one.

Step5: Talk to this Hunter NPC in Mt. Mjolnir and she will ask you to go to Prontera to talk to another Hunter NPC.

Step6: After talking to this Hunter NPC in Prontera, he will warp you to a building (for Job Change).

RheinMori

Newbie Gamer
Nov 4, 2018
why i have kinda different quest ?

1. talk to hunter npc in prontera
2. talk to another hunter npc in payon , not prontera.. while discovering the map bfore payon, the tree monster was really hurt and aggro also.. just becarefull..
the quiz has same answer like ur guide X=O=X=O=O
3. after that go to izlude and talk to quest npc in izlude.
kill 3 mobs in ghost ship, start from 8-10-12 not from 6-8-10
4. go to portal and report to quest npc in izlude. and then go to mt mjolnir.
kill 3 mobs in north west according to quest marker start from 6-8-10, report to the quest npc on that area.
5.go to payon again, and talk to hunter npc again, and he will warp you to the building.
6. done ! u became hunter

Last edited: