I got banned and im so sorry /SRIDID DIBAY DIBAY

Discussion in 'Support' started by Jaina Proudmoore, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Jaina Proudmoore

Jaina Proudmoore Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    Umm i got banned cause i spam in the general chan and im sorry na ginagawa ko kasi i totally forgot the rules and regulation and please forgive me in doing that thing hindi ko naman po talaga sadyang mag spam. And i really to get back in the PG server in discord. Again im sorry for doing that thing.
    My username is SRIDID DIBAY DIBAY #2276

2. Faraday (Broji)

Faraday (Broji) Moderator

Topics:
    Hello! Good day. How can you miss one of the simplest rule in the server which is "2. Don't spam." According to the reason it was obvious that you keep spamming in that channel. As you've said you were tipsy around that time. How can we make sure you won't do it again and disobey other rules of the server?

3. Jaina Proudmoore

Jaina Proudmoore Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    I promise to reread it again and i promise to myself to look carefully what channel to message you have my word.

4. Faraday (Broji)

Faraday (Broji) Moderator

Topics:
    The team gives you another chance. Don't waste it. You'll receive an invite after this message. If you're uncertain on what you're gonna post, you can consult any enforcers/mods available.

Similar Support Topics