Im banned on BATTLEGROUNDS PH (PUBG)

KillZoneUzi

Newbie Gamer
May 14, 2019
Team
KILLZONE
well i got banned on bgph discord server because of innapropriate nickname like "i only play with girls" "p*tangina ng pubg" and etc etc but we're not with perverts or with someone rude then i use another discord account to play with my friends on that server and i dont know that using a dummy acc is part of the rules , well if i have a another chance , i will never waste it

Uzii#7776

MakuChan

Newbie Gamer
May 12, 2019
maybe you wont get unbanned simple as that i know for a fact they are very strict on discord coz i also got banned lol

Faraday (Broji)

Jun 9, 2017
Hello Broji here,

Here is the thing, you commit an offense which you said is profanity. After that day you create another account to bypass the muted in your main account. You can still chat them or talk them in game. I know there's no rule that saying no smurfs account. It is still under the supervision of PinoyGamer which uphold this rule that states Smurfing to bypass mutes/bans on other accounts will get the member permanently banned. We always uphold community standard within the community. To be fair with other appeals just like this. This appeal will be pass off for now and try again after a few months then maybe we might reconsider.

Reactions: KillZoneUzi