Introducing my Self

Discussion in 'Newcomers Introduction' started by TrumpetsGo, Jul 20, 2016.

1. TrumpetsGo

TrumpetsGo
    Newbie Gamer
    Topics:3

Hey guys i hope we can get along with each other....^_^

2. Red Cabz

Red Cabz
    Casual Gamer
    Topics:25
    Team: Pilipinas

Hi noobie din ako dito!

3. Cartown37

Cartown37
    Newbie Gamer
    Topics:4
    Team: Nothing

Hi, total noob here
    I'm DJ
    Since I can't see the content of the threads I don't know if there is a pinned post for the proper introduction

4. AndroidMan

AndroidMan
    Casual Gamer
    Topics:25

5. Kaevonn

Kaevonn
    Newbie Gamer
    Topics:1
    Team: BirdSquad

Whats happening pinoy gamers my name is KAEVONN... heh . *dab* *dab* dab* . and I just got back from a long a** vacation. I used to stream a lot, like 5 months ago but hey... IM BACK! Anyway. my real name is Kaevin, you can call me kev, kevs, keb.. I play a lot of shooter games like Overwatch, R6Siege, CS:GO, PUBG anything that has a head shot mechanic game is pretty much what i usually play but.. i mostly stream overwatch, why? because its a pretty chill game and i think im pretty good at it.. *dab*.. I am a super nerd when it comes to PC setups *nerdgasms*.. okay.. shhh. ill stop. anyway. I just love how a pc looks with all dem lights you know. pretty cool. OKAY! yea. that is pretty much it for my introduction. THANKS! Love Diva. i mean kaevonn. *dab*

• Similar Newcomers Introduction Topics

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. Accept Learn More...
      Dismiss Notice